Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!

eewww, Armin @Roxy.....that would be a shame...that place is full of sweaty hogs..it smells in there and there are too many fake ass wannabees with their freakin fist pumps, shadow dancing and kangol hats.....they might have long lines...but that is so bad, i mean if you wanna see a great dj would you not want to see him within a crowd of people who have the same passion for him, and not a bunch of lolipop sucking rollers....:mad:

Any place but Roxy, their sound system sucked ass this friday with PVD...not to mention that it was packed up with a bunch of sweaty mongers without anywhere to dance, let alone walk....

To all the hammer head, tanned out freaks (AKA: Yo where my cheezeballs at?), just like Tupac said.

I hate fake ass bitches!

Originally posted by PCR

I'd rather have him play at Avalon than Roxy

yeah right! i went to see ferry this saturday at avalon, the sound system was soooo shitty! my ears are still ringing and its tuesday:rolleyes: :rolleyes::mad:

when i was at pvd friday at the roxy, i left that play with no ringing at all!!! :eek: i was in total shock!

bitte

indy

I would say both, Avalon and Roxy have weak systems.

But Roxy is weaker and the lights are annoying....at Avalon you can always move further away from the speakers and be OK.

Roxy just sounds dull no matter where you stand

I consider Arc to have a superb audio system

Originally posted by trance643

roxy is def one of my fav clubs so i hope its there and it's confirmed as being a made events party so it will likely be a made at the roxy party which sounds good to me.

roxy is a dump and its full of cocky prix and fake stix

Originally posted by PCR

I would say both, Avalon and Roxy have weak systems.

But Roxy is weaker and the lights are annoying....at Avalon you can always move further away from the speakers and be OK.

Roxy just sounds dull no matter where you stand

I consider Arc to have a superb audio system

The dance floor at AVALON is waaaay smaller then ROXY. Paul brings in his owns lights and system I think the system is superb when PVD plays. ROXY is a great venue to have a super dj play there. Its wide and its comfortable. Everyone is there is see, listen and dance. Hammerstein Ballroom is another place to have a super dj play. I agree ARC has a nice system as well.

Victor Soto