Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten.....meetup

rs22b

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by oldtimer

wish i could make it out but my legs and wallet are killing me from last night... 6 hours of dancing and 140 bucks.. bleh... can anyone hook a brother up with a comp or two??? I'd love to go but i definitely can't swing 30 bucks...

if you have no luck w/ comps, i think its $20 before 12 on guestlist.

Originally posted by rs22b

Now i know i got one goin for PVD aswell, but that is a different night.

SO....as always

Behind the Dj booth

@ 12:30

If you are goin to be later than that getting there i am sure you will be able to find me on the floor just look for a bright orange Holland nat'l jersey.

-billy

Billy! Nice meeting you and your friends!! I just got home...ugh...so sleepy...and so sore from jumping around all night! What a great night! ...I was also celebrating the end of the bar exam that was on Tue & Wed of this past week...I'm free as a bird to party now...yay! Hope you and the friends had fun too :D I thought the music was great...it's nice to hear TRANCE in NY!! woooot wooooooottt! :D

<posting from my cell (sidekick)>

WOW I met and remet ton of you unexpectedly tonight, it was great. Now I just need to match the facs to board names to real names... YaY.

Ok ill give this a go, if I forgot you remind me.. Its late.. Or early ..Lol

My name is brandn, I was the skinny black guy with the coventry jesey (blue/white stripe with "subaru" on front)

Liz - umedunno?

Kim - cutekimee?

Slovak...? - PCR

Ryan - ???

Damien - ???

Despina - glowgirl

??? - ??? ^ your sister? Is this the one with the band?

Jose - ???

??? - the dude that had the mazda jersey on? Lol

Rodger - ???

??? - a1...something? - red ferry F shirt

Tim - ???

Casey - ???

This is as good as its going to get for now... What's up!

Ps.... I HAVE NO LEGS I HAVE NO LEGS!

Originally posted by ibrandon

<posting from my cell (sidekick)>

WOW I met and remet ton of you unexpectedly tonight, it was great. Now I just need to match the facs to board names to real names... YaY.

Ok ill give this a go, if I forgot you remind me.. Its late.. Or early ..Lol

My name is brandn, I was the skinny black guy with the coventry jesey (blue/white stripe with "subaru" on front)

Liz - umedunno?

Kim - cutekimee?

Slovak...? - PCR

Ryan - ???

Damien - ???

Despina - glowgirl

??? - ??? ^ your sister? Is this the one with the band?

Jose - ???

??? - the dude that had the mazda jersey on? Lol

Rodger - ???

??? - a1...something? - red ferry F shirt

Tim - ???

Casey - ???

This is as good as its going to get for now... What's up!

Ps.... I HAVE NO LEGS I HAVE NO LEGS!

it was a pleasure meeting you ;):);) I cant believe you remember so many names!!! Thats awesome!

Oh .... the girl I was with is my best friend...she posts here as Miss SQUiD ......and Jose (wearing a Puma Goalie Red Jersey) doesnt post here, but he posts on my board as DrFlow....and the Mazda Jersey kid RARELY posts here, but when he does he uses the name DissCo...the other guy I was with wearing the Tan button-Down short-sleeve shirt is IamSAMURAI.....aka Alex

good meeting you rs22b and ibrandon

i was the kid wit the red ferry shirt i chatted for you with a little

it was a great night kick ass set from ferry

ferry corsten- kyoto

solid globe- sahara

velvit mornings(alto mix)

fearless(push mix)

punk

rock your body

right of way

some mix of cry

holding on to nothing

and some more tracks from ferrys album

my ears are killing me this morning that syestem needs to be tweeked ahhhhh

over all an amazing night and ferry signed my shirt

i only stayed till 5:30 and he was still going

i thought he was gonna do like a 1to 5 set like the usual 4 hours i wish i would have stayed longer now dammit

anyone have a tracklist from 5:30 and on please post it

next time ill chill with you club planet kids more now that i know some faces

helluva night.

I am hurting big time today and I know it will continue for a few days but it was all well worth it. (both PvD and Ferry)

Thanks to everybody for a great night of dancing and fun.

ibrandon: My name is Slawek - a bit unusual so I will forgive the funny spelling ;)

AND where are the pictures?

Yo, had way too much fun. Sorry i didnt get to say goodbye to some of you, but i went up stairs for awhile to chill out.

My night:

Got there around 11 or so. Met some freinds there.

12:30-meetup time. So we are standing there talking Ferry walks by with security. A few minutes later we realize the door was open. So i just decided, why not. Walked in with Liz and PCR following me. Were able to get some autographs and a few pictures as well as a few good words. On to the dancing. Got down on the floor for the start of Ferry's set and got it goin. Everyone else from here was pretty much doin the same. Was so happy to be with a crowd for a change that wasnt there for the cool factor. Great to dance with ppl that seemed to love it and enjoy it as much as i. Everyone that i met last night was great had a blast hangin with you guys. I am sure we will do it again soon with all that is coming up.

Later on after my chill session, i came back down on the floor as we were forced there due to closing the catwalk section. That was prob around 5:30 or 6. Ferry started dropping some great tracks, i especially like the remix of U2, cant remember the name of the song right now. Alot of tracks that i know i have, just not too great at identifying right now. Stayed on the floor till the time Ferry stopped and said he had enough for the night. That was a few minutes before 7am. Got back to hotel after some foods at around 7:30 and crashed.

In my opinion the BEST set i have ever heard, but then again i might be a bit bias as to what i like and alot of my collection is some form of Ferry.

Ferry is goin to make it to #1dj next year, just wait and watch. Enjoy in the meantime.

Dance on.

-billy