Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nerotic entertainment brings you nj underground comming

this is just a teaser... right after the wmc,a venue in bergen county nj will be hosting the nerotic underground party. this is my 1st time running an nj event with me and my partners. this party is music driven only. therefor no dress code is enforced. come as you are. the venue will be posted up right after i get back from wmc. for more info n promotion,and promoters who want in, e mail me @ anero9dj@aol.com also nj dj's send me your demo. we will be having guest djs every week along with myself, dan r, willie t, and garry k. each of these guys have done major venues with me such as tunnel and limelight. ol school vibe, a party for the people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

anthony nero

Originally posted by pjgurl

i know this party is going to be off the hook!!!! i cant wait... nj needs a good party with good music... everywhere is the same... same music, same crowd....lots of luck, ill be there!;)

they already have a place like in nj, its called DEKO

hey ant! long time not talk...let me know when it is. i sooo need to go out! and i still need to stop by and get that cd. i hope u still have one. i'll see u soon...miss u guys

jess~call me & let me know if you wanna get a drink or something on friday i don't have to work ;)

alright every1 .... its 2 weeks from today, march 26th

i went with the venue SWIZEL in Lodi NJ... mostly due to the fact i can walk there from my house and its an awesome intiment lounge... its a great untapped spot, and i know its known for its hip hop parties and they have tried to have house music... but never on a Friday... i was there lastnite and this spot is perfect for the vibe we are going for... also be on the look out for a Tues. 18 and up spot coming real soon !!!!

as soon as i get the fliers i will post them up ASAP...

thanks again and i cant wait to see all of you out there.. remember there is no dress code come as u are (use ur judgement) and be ready to listen to NJ and NY's banginst DJ's along with myself!!!!!!!!!!!!

this party will be different everyweek, different DJ's everyweek hand picked by nerotic entertainment and clubkrazy.com to give NJ something a lil different to do on friday nite

to all DJ's please get demos out ASAP

OPENING NITE 50 CD's TO THE 1ST 50 PEOPLE

ANTHONY NERO "NEROTICA"

drink specials allnite long 1$ draft Coors light and Bud till 12

alright every1 .... its 2 weeks from today, march 26th

i went with the venue SWIZEL in Lodi NJ... mostly due to the fact i can walk there from my house and its an awesome intiment lounge... its a great untapped spot, and i know its known for its hip hop parties and they have tried to have house music... but never on a Friday... i was there lastnite and this spot is perfect for the vibe we are going for... also be on the look out for a Tues. 18 and up spot coming real soon !!!!

as soon as i get the fliers i will post them up ASAP...

thanks again and i cant wait to see all of you out there.. remember there is no dress code come as u are (use ur judgement) and be ready to listen to NJ and NY's banginst DJ's along with myself!!!!!!!!!!!!

this party will be different everyweek, different DJ's everyweek hand picked by nerotic entertainment and clubkrazy.com to give NJ something a lil different to do on friday nite

to all DJ's please get demos out ASAP

OPENING NITE 50 CD's TO THE 1ST 50 PEOPLE

ANTHONY NERO "NEROTICA"

drink specials allnite long 1$ draft Coors light and Bud till 12