Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Better Late Than Never . . . . . . . .

Originally posted by deeelite1

I have been fighting off this huge urge to pour a gallon of purple food coloring in the Roney Pool in the middle of the day on Sunday.

help:confused:

....u want my help!?.....the only guidance i can offer is to use RED food coloring........i believe it would cause a lot more panic.....

...but i am pure evil..so....

Originally posted by misk

....u want my help!?.....the only guidance i can offer is to use RED food coloring........i believe it would cause a lot more panic.....

...but i am pure evil..so....

You bring up a good point however I already gave this plenty of thought.

If we use purple (which is my favorite color btw) I think the Roney Pool Boy staff will know its just a prank and management won't close the pool down for the day.

However...If red is used I think that it might cause a bigger chaotic episode cuz red=blood and thats just gross. Then I think they'll have to call everyone away from the pool and do testing on the water which might take days.

capiche?

doubledeuce ... whats up babe? i got my flight for a mere $281.77 & I am staying w/ the warrior crew at the roney.

Missy ... i am only flying solo on the plane chicka. meet up w/ the crew once i get there. get in touch w/ my sister. she wants to talk 2 u about your trip

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

Missy ... i am only flying solo on the plane chicka. meet up w/ the crew once i get there. get in touch w/ my sister. she wants to talk 2 u about your trip

.......talked to her already....thanks for the message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

will i be seeing mc dougie miller while in sobe or is he far from therrrrre ?

..mista milla is picking me up at the airport......he works a lot...so i am thinking he will be around sunday......and maybe din din or some pre party activities.........he is very very close.....