Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuk the promoters ( have DJS run the party )

This is the way a conversation is supposed to happen between the man running the show

and the djs that get booked

Smt09: Yo Liqid

dj liqid: Sup papa?

Smt09: i like the sound of that......

dj liqid: lol

Smt09: some girl is playing begg of night right

dj liqid: yes

DENISE spinning breaks and house then im on and you and we can switch off with the HEAT late at night

Smt09: word I bring the TRANCE kid

Smt09: i'll bring some nice progressive too

dj liqid: nice

drop some deep hosue too if ya got

Smt09: what does the crowd usually like vocals, housy stuff?

dj liqid: well its mostly ladies but bring what makes you feel good and work the crowd

Smt09: sounds good...........I will see you there brother

dj liqid: nice

Smt09: later

YOU HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST QUEER.

FIRST OFF YOUR IGNORANT FUCK THE PROMOTERS COMMENT IS REDICULOUS.

THATS WHY YOURE BLOWING UP CAUSE YOU GOT ALL THESE BIG TIME PROMOTERS BRO...PFFFFFFFFFFF

FURTHERMORE. EVERYONES A CRITIC DUDE. GET YOUR OWN CLUB DO WHAT YOU WANT LAY OUT YOUR MONEY YOU DEAL WITH SHADY MOTHERFUCKERS. AND THE PROMOTERS THAT YOU DONT LIKE OR NEED WILL SIT BACK AND WATCH YOU APPLY FOR A JOB AT mICKEY d'S IN A MONTH, :blown:

YOU HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST QUEER.

FIRST OFF YOUR IGNORANT FUCK THE PROMOTERS COMMENT IS REDICULOUS.

THATS WHY YOURE BLOWING UP CAUSE YOU GOT ALL THESE BIG TIME PROMOTERS BRO...PFFFFFFFFFFF

FURTHERMORE. EVERYONES A CRITIC DUDE. GET YOUR OWN CLUB DO WHAT YOU WANT LAY OUT YOUR MONEY YOU DEAL WITH SHADY MOTHERFUCKERS. AND THE PROMOTERS THAT YOU DONT LIKE OR NEED WILL SIT BACK AND WATCH YOU APPLY FOR A JOB AT mICKEY d'S IN A MONTH, :blown:

Originally posted by housedog

:confused: This must be some private shit :confused:

nothing private and no hidden agendas

Liqid simply stating that not be be harsh but you are not widely known amongst regular non cp nightclub patrons...and you dont have a promotional team of which I know of...Basically saying when you say fuck the promoters you could use some help...Dont be making ignorant statements....as much fun as this is it is a business and yeah Id like to hear some fuckin hard bangin beats but thats not what our area is calling for therefore you stick with what works AND PAYS THE BILLS

godisadj youre a fucking tool although ive only been to taste once this year it was packed and the corwd was nice. you have no merit in what you say all you do is bash and NEVER step up to the plate...Youre afraid to tell CP who you are for crying out loud:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

Liqid simply stating that not be be harsh but you are not widely known amongst regular non cp nightclub patrons...and you dont have a promotional team of which I know of...Basically saying when you say fuck the promoters you could use some help...Dont be making ignorant statements....as much fun as this is it is a business and yeah Id like to hear some fuckin hard bangin beats but thats not what our area is calling for therefore you stick with what works AND PAYS THE BILLS:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no problem

i gotcha now papa

and dont worry - ido way more then the hard stuff big man:hat:

its all about the people...you knw my style........or maybe you dont:blown:

see ya soon at Circa----

you there saturday?