Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clenbuterol

Teknojunkee

VENTIPULMIN® SYRUP. clenbuterol hydrochloride

i have taken liquid clen before but prefer the tab's spiropent to be exact they come in 300 tabs (20 mcg/tab) tab's I have heard crazy storie's about bodybuilder's taking 8 a day prior to competition, if I take more than 2 tab's I am on a downward spiral for hour's dizziness,irregular heartbeat,hysteria, just a few of the wonderful side effect's however the theromogenic effect's when combined with thyroid medication's are insane like dropping 20 pound's in 2 week's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liquid clen should be started at a small dose and a increased as tolernace build's up i would say 1/2 mill- 3/4 of mill per oral syringe then work your way up and see what your body can handle alway's remember this stuff raise's your body tempture so make sure your water intake is high..........

Ive done the Spiropent last year....Couldnt get my hands on em this year...So i got this. I just needed a dosage chart and wanted to see how people liked it. I dont over do it...I used to just pop 2 spiro's and never went higher.

Yea...its sad how people need to cheat. Its also sad how people do drugs, drink, steal, lie, kill, rape, abuse, vandalize, set fire, and ruin other peoples lives.

Cheating doesnt sound that bad now does it.

:idea:

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Yea...its sad how people need to cheat. Its also sad how people do drugs, drink, steal, lie, kill, rape, abuse, vandalize, set fire, and ruin other peoples lives.

Cheating doesnt sound that bad now does it.

How can you put Drinking & Drugs with things which are totally different ..." steal, lie, kill, rape, abuse, vandalize, set fire, and ruin other peoples lives " ??!?

There's nothing wrong in doing substances in a moderated- recreational way, but NEEDING substances in a Daily basis to acheive some form of self fullfillment (vanity) is something I don't comprehend .

But hey , thats just my humble opinion ....like they say in portugal " cada um cada qual " . :)

Exactly...

So I was just wondering what the reason was for

....its funny (sometimes sad) how people are always looking for a easy way to acheive something

Everyone has reason for things. Doing something recreationally is fine but for personal gain is wrong? Sometimes we need alittle help. Sometimes its not as easy for someone to do something than it is for the next. :)

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Exactly...

So I was just wondering what the reason was for

Everyone has reason for things. Doing something recreationally is fine but for personal gain is wrong? Sometimes we need alittle help. Sometimes its not as easy for someone to do something than it is for the next. :)

I for example acheive "personal gains" when I do anything recreationally , well for the most part atleast . :idea:

...But i guess your right in the fact that people are different and sometimes folks need short-cuts to catch up .

Well wishes on your weight lose and be safe . :hat:

And?

You pay what you gotta to get them. If I coulda got them for less dont you think I would have?

Anyways just got the Ventipulmin for $100 and its in a pretty big bottle. I was told half a pump once a day is MORE than enough. Im not looking to lose 20lbs in 2 weeks. I have til June to lose the weight. I figure I can take it alittle easier and not hurt myself rather than doing what I did last year and losing 48 lbs in a month.

Tek

If you do your reading on the topic, you will notice that you develop tachyphylaxis, similar to tolerance, to the effects, so progressively you will have to increase your dose to achieve the same effects. This resolves after you go off the stuff for a few weeks.

Be super carefule when dosing up with this shit, the half-life (essientially the time it takes for your body to clear it) is so long that if you take so much that you feel sick or too jittery, you may be that way for over 24 hours. Good luck

I find 2 week's on 2 week's off work's well for me especially when taking in conjunction with cytomel and tricana, just do your homework and if you need any addition info checkout anabolex.com they have some of the most informative advice on bodybuilding as well as cycle discussion's..............................