Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you an ASSHOLE DRIVER???

lolahotass

Are you an ASSHOLE DRIVER??  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you an ASSHOLE DRIVER??

• YES I AM......
    • NO, I drive like my grandma....
    • ONLY when I have to get to club Space before free cover is over!!

Ever since I've had to commute to Miami for work, I've realized that I fall into that category known as "asshole driver"...

That's right, I'm the bitch that runs up on your ass becuz you're going 60 in the left hand lane.... Yep, I'll flash my brights, honk the horn, and flip you the bird all the while I'm motioning you to pull the fuck out of my lane... blinker? WTF.. I don't have TIME for my blinker becuz you're dumbass is in the "fast lane" going 55mph.

I drive fast. So get the fuck out of my way..

Anyone else consider themselves an "asshole driver".....

And SPECTOR... please no asshole pics in my thread fhag. :)

Yeup! I have zero tolerance on a normal basis for people who don't know how to drive and when i'm in a real hurry even less...

Like your typical piece of shit driver that gets on the right line, you are 120feet from the main highway light, the light is green, he is going 20miles per hour gets to the intersection and then no indicator he makes a right cuz he was slowing down the whole tim to turn, Fuck them stupid drivers.

im a big asshole behind the wheel for the most part but i dont start out like that when i leave my house ......people cutting me off or slowing down in front of me for no reason...or my favorite -im coming at 65 and some idiot turns out of a corner right in front of me and i have to either slow down or change lanes.....i look back NO_1 behind me!!!!!!!! :mad:

i like to speed so i go 80-90 maybe more on the turnpike and 70-80 on the palmetto..faster at night sometimes. i just hate to be in traffic so i try to get places fast.