Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's buying tickets for Lawler?

i was just wondering if anyone has bought tickets for this insane event yet. i think i might just in case the lines are outrageous or something. also, is anyone buying tix for the juicy party?

those two, plus Yoshitoshi @ Space are the 3 parties that are written in stone in our agenda, maybe its not such a bad idea to secure our spots??

whats up philly babe!!!

me and kingwinny...i dont think u ever met him...we are going down friday to tuesday and staying at the roney...so we get to meet again...:)

is the rest of the posse making it as well??? meaning the hubby and your other friends...you all are great people that make the times down there even better...

tty lata...

Originally posted by deppnade

whats up philly babe!!!

me and kingwinny...i dont think u ever met him...we are going down friday to tuesday and staying at the roney...so we get to meet again...:)

is the rest of the posse making it as well??? meaning the hubby and your other friends...you all are great people that make the times down there even better...

tty lata...

hey hun!! we have to meet up, im assuming you'll be at JP's pool party??? you need to hit up Lawler's party monday night @ State!

yeah i bought tickets too, if i miss this party i will cry!!

Originally posted by mrstony

hey hun!! we have to meet up, im assuming you'll be at JP's pool party??? you need to hit up Lawler's party monday night @ State!

yeah i bought tickets too, if i miss this party i will cry!!

me and my friends are gonna go to space sat night...hopefully make the tail end of the jp party...sunday night at crobar...and monday for lawler...and the tronic party as well...plus a few other things...happy hours for free...etc...where u staying???

we are at the roney...who else are u going with??? when are u gonna be there???

let me know this info sistaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by deppnade

me and my friends are gonna go to space sat night...hopefully make the tail end of the jp party...sunday night at crobar...and monday for lawler...and the tronic party as well...plus a few other things...happy hours for free...etc...where u staying???

we are at the roney...who else are u going with??? when are u gonna be there???

let me know this info sistaaaaaaaaaaa

we're going to Space saturday night too! the close at noon and JP's party starts at 9am -- we'll be getting there around 1 or 2, assuming we can still walk by then lol.

me, my boyfriend, and my girl are flying down together, we're staying at the Best Western on 10th and washington, thats where the philly crew is!! there's like 30 of us staying there, its gonna be nuts! not as crazy as the Roney im sure, we'll have to pay you guys a visit, hehe.