Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U Call It Party!!!!

DJHADES

Originally posted by DJHADES

Did you not read the post correctly!!!! THAT IS ALL UP TO YOU, I have a few locations that are capable of anything. All you need to do is send us your idea!

P.S. This is not to help me, I have plenty of ideas for parties, this is for you (the masses) to get what you want!!!

Thanks,

-Steve (Divinyl Productions)

divinylproductions@hotmail.com

i read your post correctly.. you never mentioned anything about location..

good luck w' this

Look buddy I've been reading your posts on other threads, you ask too many questions! Some people dont want to reveal all the details up front

P.S. You are on the philadelphia message board, that would make me think that the "LOCATION" will be in philly.

-Steve

:blown:

I really don't ask that many questions.. I only asked questions to you and the idiot before you looking for promotors.. If you don't post details, no one is really gonna care..

There are hundreds of locations in Philadelphia.. You have to put specific promotions together with specific venues.. You can't just make a night up and stick it with any venue in Philadelphia.. If you gave me a venue, I would've given you a good suggestion..