Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goin to Crobar tonight for Timo...

Wow that party just fucking sucked, a bunch of old people in there dancing around. They have no clue whos spinning or anything. NIce size but no vibe at alll and the guy at the door is a dick he says u need a list to get in but when u call up they say there is no list. Fucking scumbags. I think after exit and sf, nothing will ever compare.

Originally posted by xhead247x

Wow that party just fucking sucked, a bunch of old people in there dancing around. They have no clue whos spinning or anything. NIce size but no vibe at alll and the guy at the door is a dick he says u need a list to get in but when u call up they say there is no list. Fucking scumbags. I think after exit and sf, nothing will ever compare.

try tonight

maestro

he's even running a GL

I was very disappointed when I arrived to Crobar and they wouldn't let us all in because we didn't have enough girls with us. Come on....I know Crobar is the new kid on the block, however, we were there to hear Timo not because it was Crobar! If Timo was at Centro Fly that's where we would have gone...instead they decide to let people in that have no clue who's on the decks! People that don't really appreciate the talent. That was very disappointing. That's ok I'll get to see him at Crobar Miami this Friday.

Originally posted by bodynsoul

I was very disappointed when I arrived to Crobar and they wouldn't let us all in because we didn't have enough girls with us. Come on....I know Crobar is the new kid on the block, however, we were there to hear Timo not because it was Crobar! If Timo was at Centro Fly that's where we would have gone...instead they decide to let people in that have no clue who's on the decks! People that don't really appreciate the talent. That was very disappointing. That's ok I'll get to see him at Crobar Miami this Friday.

Music sucked and so did the crowd.

Timo off point...that doesn't say much for CroBar.

Speaking of CroBar, so whats up with this place.....My friends who are all amazing dancers, are flying in from Colorado to see Sasha & Digweed together again.

Obviously we are goin there to dance, so are we gonna get shit about bein in sneakers and what not! Why do clubs book amazing dj's and then through a party with no respect for the people who come to see/support them.

I ran into the same problem friday at crobar, they didnt let me in. I was going there to see Timo Maas, other then that I wouldnt be going to Crobar. If Crobar thinks that they can continue doing business liike that they have another thing coming. This isnt corny Miami and I dont think with all the other options we have here in New york that people are going to be begging to get into Crobar. That night I took my money to Sulliavian Room and had a great time there.