Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD @ Exit

gqsmuv

PvD was good but, as I expected, everything else about the night was weak. Same lame crowd, bunch of kids fuked up so bad they could hardly move and crowded as hell....

I think the music got better after 4 AM (I came at 2)....

Had a good time overall, but I am sure it will be better tonight at Avalon with Ferry.

def better before 2..what happened to edgar v? i walked in at 12:30 and pvd was already on. did he even spin? anyway..your right about the crowd..what a turnoff. im sure it'll be al totally diff story when i see him in miami next friday at space. im giving up on the crowd in nyc..totally lame ass crowd.

Originally posted by bassboy

Did he spin till 8?

I am also curious if he is still dropping the same tracks as last year, i.e. Nothing but you, Crush, etc.

I hope he's got some new ones....

it was very ehhh.. i really didn't recognize any songs but then again i dont have cable modems and i can't keep up with the current music..

i hate how people say the crowd sucked.. you ARE the crowd you morons..

last night was such a disappointment.. :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by diezel56gd

def better before 2..what happened to edgar v? i walked in at 12:30 and pvd was already on. did he even spin? anyway..your right about the crowd..what a turnoff. im sure it'll be al totally diff story when i see him in miami next friday at space. im giving up on the crowd in nyc..totally lame ass crowd.

PVD played 2 hours earlier this time (and that was advertised)

so it was

9-12 - Edgar V

12-6 (or whenever it ended - I wasn't able to make it) PVD

i didnt even want to go in the beginning because it always gets extra PACKED when PVD spins, hardly any room to dance. I had a great time, thanx to people who convinced me to go haha. Thanx Billy, and your friend Brandon? for the ticket!!! *hugs* :D

I got sleepy around 3 hahah, but i stuck it out till 6. i didn't want to ruin the night for my friends by my wanting to go home. ahha

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by oldtimer

i hate how people say the crowd sucked.. you ARE the crowd you morons..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

couldn't have said it better myself

whatever...shows how much you go out.

music is always no.1 reason why I do go out but the vibe is also important and contributes to the overall experience.

take some of the Saturday nights at Arc or Monday's Tronic or a lot of other parties.....different DJs, different clubs, different crowd shows up

Originally posted by PCR

whatever...shows how much you go out.

music is always no.1 reason why I do go out but the vibe is also important and contributes to the overall experience.

take some of the Saturday nights at Arc or Monday's Tronic or a lot of other parties.....different DJs, different clubs, different crowd shows up

that's my point...people shouldn't sit here and bash the crowd, their main reason to go out should be for the music....well that's how i see it anyways b/c that's how i am. I don't care how small or large a crowd is..if the music is good and i'm having a good time, that's all that matters

He is still spining the same tracks. He threw down a couple of new ones but not much that i havn't heard from listening to his sets from 2003. All in all I've heard him spin better. Mad crowded this time too. Couldn't get the circle going at all in the middle of the night but the end like always was great. :tongue: