Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what did I miss??!?

lyrik

Originally posted by CrzyC

Still a bit hungover from Sonar. For now...EVERYONE brought their "A" game!!! Favorite sets: MIRZA &K, OBBY...off the freakin hook!!!!:D :D :D

Full review after I get some food and Excedrin.

You were missed Lyrik!

Sanks very much...I missed being there!

Mazi played a good set off really chunky stuff. From retro recs. to banging funky house, from tech-house to some tribal bombs. Crossed different genres with ease and maintained a good energy level. Privilege looked good, all 3 rooms where pretty packed with people and with a good vibe. Keep em' coming.

Oscar.

Guest brwneydtrouble

It really was a blast guys. What a showcase of talent! I can't wait to be able to do it again.....

It was great to see you all out there. I'm really happy that you all made it out to support our locals.

To all the DJs, a warm thank you for doing your best and continuing to provide us with the music we love. There were quite a few songs that were played during the course of the night that meant something to some of us.....its such a wonderful feeling to hear a song that brings us back to a time and place.

The bartenders are the bomb there. Awesome drinks, great service and I have to try the food soon.

Inbal and Sean, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us this opportunity and taking the chance on us on a friday night. I really hope we can do this again.

And last but not least, I want to thank my fellow CPers for showing their love and support. It really made my heard happy to see each and everyone one of you guys there. It just woulnd't have been right without you.

Till next time!!

*MUAH*

......Sonar definetly has a nice pair of bartenders , really nice n courtious and very attentive . The people that run it do so very simplistic and without much BS from what i could tell . The decor is nice and the seating is ideal if one wants to chill for a while .

With some more promoting and with bringing in talent , Sonar has definite potencial .

* It was great seeing the " Core " CP crew representing once more , had a good time . :cool:

I had a fun time at Sonar. Hope everyone else did too. Thanks for the invite Jacky. I am sure Demi and all the other locals had a good time as well at their places.

My highlight of the night was seeing a friend throw down some serious moves. Maybe a little too serious. Made a hole in the wall and everything. Kind of looked like the Matrix.

:tongue: