Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj fuse at rise impressions

scavenger81

Originally posted by phatbastad

Thought so. You were with jamie, maria and jackie. Yo this is the asian character who 'was in the middle of it'. :blown: LOL

glad you all had a great time.

NOOOOOO...my shirt has a 'asian character' on it..........i didn't mean a person.....I was with maria, jaclyn, 2 italian dudes, i think one of them was frankie, the other was jamie...and like a ton of other guys...and there was some tall ass dude in a fur cap macking on Jaclyn the whole time, and failing.....and there was that asian couple dancing by the corner speaker near us...:)...

Originally posted by ras67

i was dere.

good time. didnt really get too into it. comes from working a long night and the feeling you get when you know there are at least two more nights of afterhours on your horizon....

Oh was 'Richy' the dude with the huge old-skool camera?......well it was fucking enormous, with like an LCD and shit....

Can you PM me the link to his pictures? I think I got taken a picture of, with this tall blonde girl.

Originally posted by groovefire

Truth is DFuse killed. That was a clinic of what good music and a good DJ sounds like. It was inspiring.

And the crowd was massive and stayed right until the end.

WERD.

Friday night was absolutely incredible! Left me breathless, amazed, and swearing that I will never utter the words "trance sucks" ever again as long as I shall live! D:Fuse is da man...he's an amazing superstar-quality dj who just has a knack for taking the crowd's musical experience to new heights by infusing etherial trance and electronica sounds with latin, drummy house beats and breaks, and he is, like, wicked hot, too, which never hurts. ;)

Mos def. He'd bring the crowd up higher and higher with the trance beats, and have them clapping, screaming and begging for more, and then he'd take like an extra 8 beats before he finally turned it loose after the buildup...everyone went nuts! Then he's bring us all back down to earth with a little bit of breaky stuff, and throw in that phat conga drum, and then bring us all backj up to cloud 9 again...omg. I think it's been a while since my feet hurt from dancing so hard!