Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha/Hipp-E in Tampa last night!!

rcrespo

Ok. I drove 5 hours to see Sasha and boy did he not disappoint. Three did a great job of warming up some techy stuff and then some chunky stuff and then at a moment's notice sasha came on .. the place erupted .. first track was chable's new one melburn .. bassline literally engulfed the place .. then came some movie samples from traffic .. and then a barrage of breaks .. the vibe was awesome everyone was so into it and the place would erupt .. the lighting and visuals were done by hallucination .. amazing night out .. I love you sounded great .. Sasha rocked Tampa and I hope he comes back to do it agian.

luke chable - melbourne

rowan blades & chris lake - ?

phil kieran - i love you

MDK band - higher thoughts

rouzbeh delavari - inner structure (petter deep in the loop mix)

white stripes - seven nation army (breaks mix)

holden and thompson - come to me

britney spears - ? (holden remix)

way out west - traffic a #1 (remix)

the beloved - sweet harmony (northern people remix)!! *OMFG*

*encore*

unkle - in a state (sasha mix)

only till 3am was the drawback but itw as a total blast good to see some friends from the central florida area nad what not.

Afterhours with fucking Hipp-E!!! Wicked house music. Mixing was great effects usage and teh vibe there was great. Lots of pretty ladies as well. I will be definitely going back to Tampa soon.

Wow Ramon I just realized that I was standing next to you towards the end of the night. Sorry I didn't introduce myself. I was standing next to this girl I know who shouted "One more song Sasha!", and then I think you blabbed something about Miami.

Glad you had such a good time. It was a VERY diverse crowd to say the least, a lot of tourists, and people from all over Florida. It was great to see Sasha and Three so in control of the crowds, and Sasha definitely did not disappoint. It was like combining the best of a Deep Dish set with the best of the old Sasha. My favorite tune of the night had this amazing guitar riff...it was played a bit before the remix to the White Stripes.

I was a little sick, and was hesitant about whether I should go or not, but with DJs like Sasha, that's when the music and the vibe all come together. I still can't believe admission was only 15 dollars!

I know you're big on Techno. John Aquaviva will be playing with Three at the Hyde Park Cafe in mid March, and a week after that Mistress Barbara is spinning at the House of Blues in Orlando.

Figured I'd give you a heads up though my guess is you already know about both of these events ;)

shame we didnt meet up .. i was in a red zip up jacket and a black hat .. my only disappointment was his encore 'unkle - in a state' the guitar track before white stripes was indeed sick .. so much of the music post 2am period was just like wtf am i .. great melodies .. yes he's still got it .. watch out miami .. he's gonna level you next week. I'll be in Tampa for the next one as well.

About the Techno shows yeah. Tampa gets some cool stuff. I may be back up. Don't miss the Mistress she leveled Privilege here in Miami. The woman's got some serious skills.