attn: miami c.p.

fliptoniaaa

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

o.k. for those of u that are not gonna be doing anything sunday afternoon...im not saying im having a fliptoniaaa, but if ur not doing anything and u guys want to hang out ill be here, but its just that hanging out...we will call it the pg-13 version of fliptoniaaa!!!!!!!! u know with the kids being there and all, but we can still have some drinks and partake in the wmc fever, basically it will be a resting place!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::D

;)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

o.k. for those of u that are not gonna be doing anything sunday afternoon...im not saying im having a fliptoniaaa, but if ur not doing anything and u guys want to hang out ill be here, but its just that hanging out...we will call it the pg-13 version of fliptoniaaa!!!!!!!! u know with the kids being there and all, but we can still have some drinks and partake in the wmc fever, basically it will be a resting place!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::D

bring ur own SPF & a lawn chair & get baked!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

when trance was ACTUALLY good...:idea:

(refer to EV's last set at Crobar...alot of classics)

Yes, lots of classics. The classics will never die. I agree...

HOWEVER!!!

Move on! People get stuck on "the past". Yes, it was great times, I agree. But we move forward to make more good times!!! (FLip will agree with me on this ;))

As for "when trance was good"...bro, there is still some great trance out there. You just gotta look for it ;)

BTW...my new promo will be out soon :tongue:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Move on! People get stuck on "the past". Yes, it was great times, I agree. But we move forward to make more good times!!! (FLip will agree with me on this

1) i have HEARD the future and it stinks worse than Saleen's hometown

2) why are u quoting Flip...he's just a Hippie in disguise..:tongue:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Move on! People get stuck on "the past". Yes, it was great times, I agree. But we move forward to make more good times!!! (FLip will agree with me on this

1) i have HEARD the future and it stinks worse than Saleen's hometown

2) why are u quoting Flip...he's just a Hippie in disguise..:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ur lucky Ultra doesnt call for an overcast day....lightning my friend...lightning...:idea:

Im still standing......everyday i am here with u all,proves me right, and ur beleifs wrong....so convert to fliptoniaaaism...it is the way the truth, and the light.....the light too the flight simulator!!!!!!!!!!!:D