Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reschedule - BMC vs. WMC Pubcrawl - THIS FRIDAY

nyis4meatheads

OK, so yeah there's no Friday March 7th on this year's calander. whatever. So I'm rescheduling the thing for this Friday, no excuses, I don't care when your flight leaves or why you can't make it or why your vagina is bleeding blue, it is on.

More details to be announced as the week progresses. Teams will be me, d:Rew, and xlr8ted vs. teamj5, flavanugz and stymie. You are awarded no points for non-showing members, but may garner additional points by adding teamates (see: prplhz). Starting place will be announced, finishing place WILL be the alley.

d:Rew will show I'm sure, xlr8ted will too (he wouldn't let the BMCers down, right?) We are going to embarrass you pansies even worse than last year.

Afterhours: TBA (this pertains to BMCers only as the WMC will be fast asleep by midnight)

:hat:

fuck this ! scheduling a pub crawl on the first day of wmc ????

ill already be in miami and well into my first party by the time you bmc fuckwads raise your first watered down pint.

we should do a post wmc wrap up pub crawl.

Originally posted by teamj5

fuck this ! scheduling a pub crawl on the first day of wmc ????

ill already be in miami and well into my first party by the time you bmc fuckwads raise your first watered down pint.

we should do a post wmc wrap up pub crawl.

word.