Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Average joe 2

fearlesss

Normally, I do not watch reality tv, but as I was flipping channels during a break of CSI I came across it. The finale was funny. She got dumped by the "hunk" that she chose over the one that " treat her like a queen...". Serves her damn right too. In her "speech" of why she choose her she did or did not chose and she says about the "hunk" (bill) is that it's that she had a good time w/ him and that he inguries her. About the joe (brian) has a great personality, intel, great engery (basically everything that a women say that they want). But she chose bill over the guy that would have given her the world. And it's funny b/c she told bill that she dated Fabio. If a girl ever told me that I would die laughing. The guy got beat up by a freaking bird plus he's like 50 and she's like 22. Now if she chose brian ( the joe) I'm willing to beat that he would have over looked the Fabio thing. I would have just b/c the guy is a freaking loser. Ahh she was/ is so damn shallow it's not funny. I hope she learned something.

i've watched the show ever since the 2nd or 3rd episode; it and the first average joe were the only reality shows i've ever watched.

*just 2 quick notes - she was 27 or 28; not 22, and that airheaded blonde guy's name is gil.

anycrap, she is a total asshole for not picking brian. she admitted that he was interesting, bright, funny, fun, and she always knew that he would respect her, no matter what. and you're right, fearlesss, he totally would've overlooked the fabio thing. the reason why gil couldn't was because he felt threatened by that, and that's pathetic. he was actually feeling as though maybe he wouldn't be able to compare to fabio. what a tool :jerkoff: .

but here's what really pissed me off: brian was in love with her, and she was the first love of his 31-year-old life. larissa knew this. this gil asshole is riding up in his limo saying, "i hope she picks me, um... that'd be nice," and shit like that. he really didn't care either way, except that he probably wanted to fuck the girl in the end.

from my experience, attraction isn't always sparked right away, and, for me, at least, it's been the relationships in which it developed over time that were the best. when you find out that the 2 of you are good together as people, taking clothes off starts to sound appealing :tongue: . she should've given brian a chance; that guy was a prince, and larissa lost on that show not on the beach, but on that red carpet.

Originally posted by weyes

i've watched the show ever since the 2nd or 3rd episode; it and the first average joe were the only reality shows i've ever watched.

*just 2 quick notes - she was 27 or 28; not 22, and that airheaded blonde guy's name is gil.

anycrap, she is a total asshole for not picking brian. she admitted that he was interesting, bright, funny, fun, and she always knew that he would respect her, no matter what. and you're right, fearlesss, he totally would've overlooked the fabio thing. the reason why gil couldn't was because he felt threatened by that, and that's pathetic. he was actually feeling as though maybe he wouldn't be able to compare to fabio. what a tool :jerkoff: .

but here's what really pissed me off: brian was in love with her, and she was the first love of his 31-year-old life. larissa knew this. this gil asshole is riding up in his limo saying, "i hope she picks me, um... that'd be nice," and shit like that. he really didn't care either way, except that he probably wanted to fuck the girl in the end.

from my experience, attraction isn't always sparked right away, and, for me, at least, it's been the relationships in which it developed over time that were the best. when you find out that the 2 of you are good together as people, taking clothes off starts to sound appealing :tongue: . she should've given brian a chance; that guy was a prince, and larissa lost on that show not on the beach, but on that red carpet.

Originally posted by nybeauty

i heard on the radio yesterday that they were on the today show n said that their together n that the show made it seem like he was leaving her :confused:

Yea, I heard that. Either was they are still both shallow B***h. But if you think about it, in all those shows the couple is "together" for awhile after the finale and then they split. I think it must be in their contract that they will appear in public as a couple (act like,etc) for a give period of time.

She deserved what she got.....Both girls who were on this show wound up picking the good-looking, no personality guys over the other....Just goes to show how shallow people really are....

As far as the whole Fabio thing...Gil is a big baby :rolleyes::laugh: ......he threw a fit for nothing....It was an easy excuse to get out of the situation cause I don't think he gave 2 fucks bout larissa anyway :laugh: