Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help Abused and Neglected Animals!

lyrik

I know some of you have to be animal lovers and even the ones that aren't...have a heart. My dog means the world to me and I could not imagine my life without him, he brings us so much happiness every day. Its so terrible how some degenerates out there abuse and neglect animals. So with that...The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "feed an animal in need." THIS DOESN'T COST YOU A THING. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising. Here's the web site! Share it with people you know if you have time.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

HOW COULD YOU SAY NO TO A FACE LIKE THIS!

133106Chuck.bmp

Originally posted by howardstone

ever see the HBO special where they boil cats and dogs and eat em'? cooool:D

Maybe if I lived in a 3rd world country where I had to walk through rice cakes and boobie traps to find a nice rat to chow down on I might resort to eating the neighbors dog to survive too....but I don't....I live in A-MER-I-CA.

Originally posted by lyrik

Maybe if I lived in a 3rd world country where I had to walk through rice cakes and boobie traps to find a nice rat to chow down on I might resort to eating the neighbors dog to survive too....but I don't....I live in A-MER-I-CA.

AMEN!! The only dog I'll be eating will be a hot dog with chili, cheese & jalapenos!

:D

Originally posted by funketeer

Oh shit! I thought this was another thread about not fucking with Bling!!! :eek:

It is ...it is....have you seen how skinny that boy is? Its a damn shame...that kid needs to hang out with me....I VIL FATEN HIM UP JA KNOW!

Originally posted by lyrik

I know some of you have to be animal lovers and even the ones that aren't...have a heart. My dog means the world to me and I could not imagine my life without him, he brings us so much happiness every day. Its so terrible how some degenerates out there abuse and neglect animals. So with that...The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "feed an animal in need." THIS DOESN'T COST YOU A THING. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising. Here's the web site! Share it with people you know if you have time.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

HOW COULD YOU SAY NO TO A FACE LIKE THIS!

133106Chuck.bmp

:clap: Dogs are the best...I love my Lola!!:D

neko.jpg

Evil colunmist wants to boil this cat alive!!!

SHOCKING WORLD CONSPIRACY!

CATS UNDER GLOBAL SIEGE!

Australian nutbar legislator calls for a kitty holocaust!

"Stun them with a club! Boil them! Skin them! Eat them!"

A politician wants to wipe out all cats in Australia by unleashing a fatal virus on the Australian cat population. And in Toronto, an evil columnist is promoting unspeakable crimes against cats, arguing they should be clubbed and boiled alive! Not since the dark ages have cats been under such persecution. We are are witnessing what may well become a KITTY HOLOCAUST! Judge for yourself!

Originally posted by ecpolo521

I agree :aright: Its a good cause. Just like lyrik, I can't imagine my life without my dog making me laugh with his dumb antics. A dog is a mans bestfriend. :D

..yep ..i remember that dog, and those walks on sunday morning . :cool::laugh: