Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Here is the 411 for me in Miami

Sunday I land at 10 AM and will be at the door at JP's party from 12-3PM thats it 3 hours and then i go party with everyone poolside. That night I am at the door at Pure with Denny, Santana and Boris on the outside patio of the newest nightclub in Miami. The place opened last weekend and did 3500 people with all sorts of celebrities. Monday night I will be at Joia Lounge having a relaxing dinner then a night of some nice mix of music. Tuesday night I return to Downtown Miami at NV for Asseteria with the crew from Sundays at Cheetah and Saturday afterhours at Discotecque. Boris, Santana, Ziggy, Merritt and the rest of the Asseteria crew will be on the tables. Wednesday and Thursday means no work and all SUN.

See everyone there.

For those that dont have it here is my cell number if u have any questions down there feel free to reach out. I have worked the conference for 5 years now and this year there are some good parties so enjoy yourself.

My cell (732) 690-1770

Guest saleen351

serge, pure is on the verge of being shut down... if i were a betting man, and they stayed open past 4am, then good bye pure.. no afterhours..

i may see you there, but more than likey, i won't be around, gotta work, and save my days off for Surf Club in the summer.

http://www.co*****kieforums.com/YaBB.cgi?board=miami;action=display;num=1077833645

i can't say what will happen, just be prepared for what ever could happen..

good luck

ps, nvs sound is really bad, hopefully dt lets them use his rig that he is bringing down.