Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BMC pub-crawl re-rescheduled

nyis4meatheads

I had no idea that the WMC starts on Friday (I don't care), and if it were up to me I'd still say we have the pub crawl on Friday, but since d:Rew can't make it, I'm going to reschedule. Having the pub crawl without d:Rew would be like having Delta Heavy without people talking about how fucked up Sasha is... it just would never happen.

And since teamj5 says he'll need to rest after the WMC and so can't do it the following weekend (and also because I'll be in Las Vegas that weekend paying a 40 year old stripper named Cinnamon with Wild Turkey to be my date to a wedding), we're going to have the BMC pub crawl on Friday, March 19th. If you can't make it, you can't play, end of story.

I've got a couple of good ideas for the pub crawl already cooked up. Possible digital-camera scavanger hunt/play for points in a system so complicated you need an advanced knowledge of differential equations to keep score, then try to do it while hammered so both teams argue the whole night and cause a huge public scene may be in the works. Who knows?

Clear your schedules and prepare your excuses WMC faithful. You'll be in for a long night.

why cant we do it on a saturday :mad: :mad:

by the time you tossers get out of work, get your hair all done up, and put on your bmc rainbow colored pub crawl t shirts on it will be well into 6pm. cutting into very important drinking time.

6 hours for a pub crawl is not nearly enough.

wimping out already......

I agree with the Oompa Loompa. I thought the point of the pub crawl was an all day affair.

Why are you re-writting the history books?

Plus TeamJ has to hit the gym in the afternoon.

And who keeps inviting Stymie:confused:

OK, most likely will reschedule for Saturday so we don't have to carry sleepy teamj5 through Fanuel Hall to his race car bed. Details to follow after the unofficial end of the BMC.

What was the deal with the Seacrest OUT thing? I caught the last 10 mins of Stern today and they kept playing that, but never explained it.

When "highlights" Seacrest ended Amercian Idol, he said have a good night everyone " Seacrest Out".. (HAD TO BE THERE)

Is sleepyteam5 gonna pull up to Fanuiel hall on a mini train w/ Alfonso Roberio in tow, after he gets outta his race car bed?

WOW! Alfonso Ribiero is gonna be there!?! SO IN!! :drool:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

When "highlights" Seacrest ended Amercian Idol, he said have a good night everyone " Seacrest Out".. (HAD TO BE THERE)

Is sleepyteam5 gonna pull up to Fanuiel hall on a mini train w/ Alfonso Roberio in tow, after he gets outta his race car bed?