Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is Everyones Agenda In Miami

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

i have really no agenda .. i'm just gonna go with the flow.

i'm going to the venues with the most groups of women on line

Dont Lie Choopa, you know your dying to see Melanie C perform live.

Saturday - Land, get situated at hotel, pop in JP S&M cd... get PUMPED UP and prep myself for the Shelborne Pool Party.

Sunday - Get up super early so I have a good spot on line for the SHELBORNE PARTY. Rock it out ALL DAY Gooooooooooo Johnny woooooo Yea.

Monday - Reminisce about the Shelborne Pool Party. Look at all the pics I took in my digital camera. Ask around for ID's of songs JP ripped at the Shelborne Pool Party.

Tuesday - Lay low.. Stay in an rest up for BLACK MARCH 13TH YEA BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by deeelite1

Sunday - Get up super early so I have a good spot on line for the SHELBORNE PARTY. Rock it out ALL DAY Gooooooooooo Johnny woooooo Yea.

...can a sista get a wake up call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...YES!!!!!

..i have to go to work now....but i will be back...and we will discuss the blue prints for the forts made out of sheets and other clith objects the roney provides.....

..yes...i said forts...........MUAH HA HA

Originally posted by dogekid

mine is to try and piss as many people off and lose as many of my possesions as possible with my drunken antics

that and to hang w/ richie as he promised to ruin me. kid doesn't know what he's up against Jimmy!!

LoL EZ Brotha!

Your def in trouble.....Hope your ready for this.

Originally posted by dogekid

mine is to try and piss as many people off and lose as many of my possesions as possible with my drunken antics

that and to hang w/ richie as he promised to ruin me. kid doesn't know what he's up against Jimmy!!

...don't forget the slip n slide.........gotta make time to slip it...and slide it.....

....DEE~excellent job on no replies while i was away.......u will be rewarded ..