Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone Going to Miami take this number down

(732) 690-1770. Its my cell phone number. Save this just in case for some reason you try to stop by one of the places I am supposed to be at and I am not outside and there is a huge line. Also use it if u try to get into a party and u cant and u want to just swing by where I am working. I know this is the first time for many of you going to the conference, it is my 8th. I know it can be a pain in the ass getting in to alot of these places. The thing is my times are set at the doors at some of my parties I can not do anything if you come on an off time.

Johnathan Peters at Shelborne on Sunday afternoon - i am at the door 12-3

Richie Santana, Boris & Denny at Pure Sunday night - i am at the door all night after 11

Monday at Joia Lounge - in and out all night call me if u want

Tuesday night Asseteria Party at NV - I am at the door from 11-2

So if u make it at those times and I am not around just call me.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

(732) 690-1770. Its my cell phone number. Save this just in case for some reason you try to stop by one of the places I am supposed to be at and I am not outside and there is a huge line. Also use it if u try to get into a party and u cant and u want to just swing by where I am working. I know this is the first time for many of you going to the conference, it is my 8th. I know it can be a pain in the ass getting in to alot of these places. The thing is my times are set at the doors at some of my parties I can not do anything if you come on an off time.

Johnathan Peters at Shelborne on Sunday afternoon - i am at the door 12-3

Richie Santana, Boris & Denny at Pure Sunday night - i am at the door all night after 11

Monday at Joia Lounge - in and out all night call me if u want

Tuesday night Asseteria Party at NV - I am at the door from 11-2

So if u make it at those times and I am not around just call me.

IM CALLING YOU

PARTY TIME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!