Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quick Highlights of Linkin Park Concert

sunnyhost

Overall the music fuckin' rocked!No complains with any of the bands really. Actually, Hoobastank seemed to be a lil' off key to me, but still put on a good show. Anyways...I just have a few things to say b4 I hit the sack.....

Deepfunk...U were right...Story Of The Year is a great band! The definitely have what it takes to make it big...from the music to their stage prescence....I was impressed! Thanks 4 the heads up! ;o)

Highlights (in time order)=

1.) When Story of the Year covered Metallica :rock:

2.)When Hoobastank sang "Girls Just Want To Have fun" - What a trip! :laugh2:

3.) When P.O.D sang "Youth of the Nation" and they brought up people from the audience w/them on stage and there was this one guy who swore he was a badass and he took his shirt off and everything..and next thing u know...he's throwing himself into the crowd from the stage! :eek::laugh:

4.)When Linkin Park brought up "Birthday Guy Mike" b/c mike swore he could play the guitar to "Fate," but it turned out the guy coudn't play shit...so since it was his bday they went ahead and let him sit on stage for the song...he was supossed 2 stay in the corner, but the next thing u know the guy is running on stage and up to the mic to sing alongside Mike...after a bit of confusion, they ended up letting him sing along and I swear it's the funniest thing I have ever seen in a concert up to now! :laugh::laugh2::laugh:

5.) Last, but not least, when Linkin Park closed the concert by having all the other lead singers from the bands present come up and sing along "1stp klosr" from their Reanimation CD. This was absolutely Bad asssssssss! :rock:

All in all it was a very fun and very well put together concert. It's definitely up there with my list of favorite concerts that i have attended:D :D:D

Well that's it for now. Can't wait to hear what the rest of you who were able to go thought of it! :bounce:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Overall the music fuckin' rocked!

Well that's it for now. Can't wait to hear what the rest of you who were able to go thought of it! :bounce:

Had a wicked time! Holy shit... all I can say is Deepfunk for President! Can't say why.. just that!

I will post my picks in the... yeah pretty soon! :laugh: Chester had sweaty hands and I have a guitar pick for any groupies!?!?!

Concerts are like hotels... it's not how much you pay... it's how many calls you make, how many movies you watch and how much you rob from the mini-bar! In other words... these guys work their ass off and make all the money touring and selling shirts and hopefully getting a small piece of my 15 or so Double Vodka Crans @ $12 a pop!!!!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

:boohoo:

No worries! They are going on tour again this summer with Snoop and Korn :)

It's going to be called the "Projekt Revolution Tour."

I'm not sure if they'll be coming to Ft.Laud again, but I bet they'll be somewhere very close by ;)

Also, if your interested in checking out Story Of The Year...they said they'd be back here in 2 weeks...I just couldn't catch where...

Originally posted by sunnyhost

No worries! They are going on tour again this summer with Snoop and Korn :)

It's going to be called the "Projekt Revolution Tour."

I'm not sure if they'll be coming to Ft.Laud again, but I bet they'll be somewhere very close by ;)

I'll be there!!! :cool: