Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Circa was SICKKKKKKKKK last night

kostaP

It was great seeing all of you.

Stymie, Xlr8, kayd, 411, ras, groove, nomember, and everyone else I forgot.

You guys are a bunch of party fucking animals....i dont know how anyone can do so m uch K and still be aqble to walk.

and the amount of coke you guys put down too was SICKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

must have been near a kilo.

Ras Was that you banging that guy on the couch in the corner?? maybe I was just really fucked up.

tell me george isnt the best bartender..how fucked up was i.

First we would like to thank everyone that came out to Cica this past Thursday. We were at FULL capacity by 12 and the crowd didn't stop coming through. Big thanks to Estabon for setting the evening just right with his soul-full house and progressive set. By 12 lights were off and came on to Matt Mango and Estabon for their percussion set. Pounding their fists to the conga's and drums taking the night to a different level. Afterwards Unique came and took the night away with the best of hip hop, house, 80's, & Rock. Great set guys, great set !!! Over all of the night the ratio to for women was way over the men and the trend of this crowd simply amazed everyone. So glad to meet so many people from all the websites for their support. Also like to thank Shane and his crew from Parademg.com for interviewing and taking shots of the night. Be sure to catch pics and review @ www.parademg.com in the March issue of the opening night of B-Scene Fridays @ Circa.

Originally posted by stymie

First we would like to thank everyone that came out to Cica this past Thursday. We were at FULL capacity by 12 and the crowd didn't stop coming through. Big thanks to Estabon for setting the evening just right with his soul-full house and progressive set. By 12 lights were off and came on to Matt Mango and Estabon for their percussion set. Pounding their fists to the conga's and drums taking the night to a different level. Afterwards Unique came and took the night away with the best of hip hop, house, 80's, & Rock. Great set guys, great set !!! Over all of the night the ratio to for women was way over the men and the trend of this crowd simply amazed everyone. So glad to meet so many people from all the websites for their support. Also like to thank Shane and his crew from Parademg.com for interviewing and taking shots of the night. Be sure to catch pics and review @ www.parademg.com in the March issue of the opening night of B-Scene Fridays @ Circa.

Bro it wasnt mattmango it was kevin kiwi....and estabon didnt DJ ...i t was the short dude. Jeff...something.

and the website is upscale venue.com not parademg.

Circa never ceases to amaze me with how sick it is. Just when I think it can't get any better, it blows away any night that I ever had, EVER!!! It was great seeing all the usuals. Thanks for the hookups at the bar. I can't wait for this weekend for more Circa action!

***This is an auto-reply to all Circa posts, from "XLR8TED"***

Last night was insane, the women were hot and the drinks were flowing. Thanks to Georgie for all the strong drinks, nice seeing some old faces, and meeting some new ones. I'm so hungover right now, but it was well worth it. Music was insane, best i've ever heard, mixing was flawless and track selection was on point. Some songs that were dropped, "I like to move it", You don't apprciate me" and " The funeral". Can't wait till next Thurs, Friday and Saturday to be back at our home"!!!

I was chillin' at Circa last night with the usual peeps and a discussion about the hottest clubs in the U.S. came up. Here is (after some heated discussion) the top ten list (feel free to agree or disagree):

1. Circa, Rochelle Park, NJ-what else would be #1? It has the best food, the strongest drinks, the best crowd, vibe, and bartenders (thanks George and Marco!) of anywhere in the United States.

2. Crobar, NYC-beautiful club, good DJ's, friendly atmosphere

3. Space, Miami- unreal if you haven't been there.

4. Merge, Seaside Heights, NJ- Richie Rydell and the Merge/Metro/Circa family-DOWN THE SHORE!!!!

5. Temptations, Seaside Heights, NJ- Denny Tsettos and vibe, enough said!!!

6. Avalon, Boston-nice club, great DJ's

7. Arc, NYC-Danny T on Friday's, superstar DJ's on Saturdays. So sad to see it go.

8. Joey's in Clifton-If you've been there on a Sunday (or Friday for that matter), you'd understand.

9. Roxy, Boston- sick looking club, good vibe.

10. Spirit, NYC-DJ Boris ripping it up in the main room, so much potential!!!!

Originally posted by stymie

I was chillin' at Circa last night with the usual peeps and a discussion about the hottest clubs in the U.S. came up. Here is (after some heated discussion) the top ten list (feel free to agree or disagree):

1. Circa, Rochelle Park, NJ-what else would be #1? It has the best food, the strongest drinks, the best crowd, vibe, and bartenders (thanks George and Marco!) of anywhere in the United States.

2. Crobar, NYC-beautiful club, good DJ's, friendly atmosphere

3. Space, Miami- unreal if you haven't been there.

4. Merge, Seaside Heights, NJ- Richie Rydell and the Merge/Metro/Circa family-DOWN THE SHORE!!!!

5. Temptations, Seaside Heights, NJ- Denny Tsettos and vibe, enough said!!!

6. Avalon, Boston-nice club, great DJ's

7. Arc, NYC-Danny T on Friday's, superstar DJ's on Saturdays. So sad to see it go.

8. Joey's in Clifton-If you've been there on a Sunday (or Friday for that matter), you'd understand.

9. Roxy, Boston- sick looking club, good vibe.

10. Spirit, NYC-DJ Boris ripping it up in the main room, so much potential!!!!

I disagree...in no particular order..Id have to say top 3

Docs, Tribecca and ummmmm.....Yakity Yaks.

Originally posted by someclown

He's using a play on words from a song from The Coasters from around 1958.

YAKETY YAK

(Leiber - Stoller)

THE COASTERS (Atco 6116, 1958)

Take out the papers and the trash

Or you don't get no spendin' cash

If you don't scrub that kitchen floor

You ain't gonna rock and roll no more

Yakety yak (don't talk back)

Just finish cleanin' up your room

Let's see that dust fly with that broom

Get all that garbage out of sight

Or you don't go out Friday night

You just put on your coat and hat

And walk yourself to the laundromat

And when you finish doin' that

Bring in the dog and put out the cat

Don't you give me no dirty looks

Your father's hip; he knows what cooks

Just tell your hoodlum friend outside

You ain't got time to take a ride

Yakety yak, yakety yak

Yakety yak, yakety yak

Yakety yak, yakety yak

Originally posted by ras67

yep... that was me in the corner.

wait.... THAT WASNT YOU????? :confused:

lmfao...nah that wasnt me...you had a typical Jersey Guido gold chains cavaricci's and Fila's on...not my style babe sorry.

next time though Ill let you taste it. ;)

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Good lookin out Kid....

Good seeing you at Circa...

Drinks, chicks, tunes, dumplings...

Bro, I cant believe you threw that dumpling like 40 yards and hit george in the head..sooo funny OMG he was lookignaround like OMG who threw that and you like all OMG hes gonna know it was me...:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

Bro, I cant believe you threw that dumpling like 40 yards and hit george in the head..sooo funny OMG he was lookignaround like OMG who threw that and you like all OMG hes gonna know it was me...:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

Of course I blamed it on Nootc, Georgie was fuckin rip shit at him