Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn ALL BOSTON FUCKERS!!!!

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE IN FOR A TREAT!!!

I AM GOING TO PERSONALLY DROP A LOAD ON EACH ONE OF YOUR FACES!!

THEN I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP WiTH BAT TO YOUR SKULLS AND That's NOT A THREAT BUT A PROMISE.

I'VE BEEN QUIET FOR A LITTLE WHILE BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH VERY SOON HAHA VERY SHORTLY I WILL BE CALLING ALL OF YOU EnVIOuS "MOCASSiN WEARING CHOWDER SlURPING DeGENERATE WHITE TRASH PREPPY SWEATER HANGING OVERMYSHOuLDERS FUCKFACE HILLBILLIES" OUT!!

AnD WHEN I DO CALL yOU OUT, I AM GOING TO TEACH YOU WHAT IT REALLY MEANS TO BE FROM JERSEY, YEAH iT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIl ONE OF YOU FAGGot ASS COMPUTER GEEKS WaKES UP WITH A MOCASIN UP YOUR ASS AND A bROKEN NOSE IN SPANISH HARLEM NAKED.

HaaaaaaH!

NOW JUSt CONTINUE AS YOU WErE UnTIL WE ARE ReADy FOR YOu, YOU WiLL KnOW FOR SURE WHEN IT IS TImE.

UNTIL THEN DONKEYYYY!!!!!

OH AND CHECK YOUR PANTS BOYZ ITHINK YOu MIGHT HaVE JUST SHIT YOUr KHAKIS YOUR mOM BOUGHT YOU.

Originally posted by dirtysanchezz

KEEP IT UP BOYZ YoUR DOiNG JuST FINE.

HA HA HA. SO FuNNy. YOU KnOW A 5 HOUR RIDE TO BOSTON IS REALLY nOT THAT FAR!

STAy TUNED EVERYBODY FOR BLOODY PICTURES OF YOUR FAVORiTe BASSTAN HERB tO POSTED On ALl THE JERSEY WEBSITES!

DONKEYYYYYYY!!!!!

It's actually 4 hours

XLR8TED- I DOn'T LIKE YOU, I'm NOT EVEN GONnA GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO SAY "WHAT?"

JUST "WHA"..........."KA BOOM!!!" "HOLY CATFISH STYMIE THAT WAS HARDER THAN YOU GIVE IT TO ME iN THE BACK DOOR!"

Bobby, whats up kid?

HEY X, THANX FOR THE MESSAGE. YOU KNOW I WASN'T EVEN TALKING BULLeTS BIG MAN, BUT SINCE YOU WANT TO TAKe IT TO THAT LEVEL!!

DONKEYYYYYY!!!!!

OH P.S.

DON'T THREATEN ME AGaIn COWBOy IT'S YOUr OWN MouTH THAT HAS PUT YOu INTO THIS PREDICAMEnT!

HEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW!!!!

HEY X, THANX FOR THE MESSAGE. YOU KNOW I WASN'T EVEN TALKING BULLeTS BIG MAN, BUT SINCE YOU WANT TO TAKe IT TO THAT LEVEL!!

DONKEYYYYYY!!!!!

OH P.S.

DON'T THREATEN ME AGaIn COWBOy IT'S YOUr OWN MouTH THAT HAS PUT YOu INTO THIS PREDICAMEnT!

HEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW!!!!

Why try and copy someone that was actually funny back in the day?

Mass is actually pretty boring compared to JErsey. Atleast we have the city across the river and places all over to go to. Boston basically has Lansdowne for clubs, a few other areas with bars, and that is about it. If Mass didn't have Boston, It'd be another Vermont.

Originally posted by Bogey

Mass is actually pretty boring compared to JErsey. Atleast we have the city across the river and places all over to go to. Boston basically has Lansdowne for clubs, a few other areas with bars, and that is about it. If Mass didn't have Boston, It'd be another Vermont.

:shaky: