Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suede!!!

went last night (thursday)had a great time!!! I've went before but they weren't rally letting guys in so after 20 minutes of waiting we bounced... but now i see why.. that place is packed with girls.. definitely my new spot for the time being.. anyone have a list there??

Originally posted by jerseyclubin

how did u get in??? ive tried a couple times going there and i just got tired of waiting in line

i wait no longer then an hour in line

luckily i went with a group of girls and one of them is close with the staff there so we went right in.. they all got comped but i had to pay ten bucks... it sucks having a penis when it comes to getting free shit but what are ya gonna do?? if you go with a group of 4 girls you shouldn't have a problem

Originally posted by jerseyclubin

how did u get in??? ive tried a couple times going there and i just got tired of waiting in line

i wait no longer then an hour in line

bring girls..dont be a guido..dont wear silver chains...

and if ur waitin more than 10-15 mins..ur not gettin in

whoever wrote about the guido's is right.. i didn't see any in there on the other hand there were a lot of "thug" types, which was surprising... i wanna check it out tomorrow and/or next friday again?? anyone have a list incase i dont go with the same group of girls??? thanks in advance... dan