What did you think about Ultra  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think about Ultra

• Rocked
    • Good
    • Shit
    • Aweful

Originally posted by kitty19

ok, were we listening to the same chemical brothers?!

i thought they completely sucked ballz and i was so disappointed. they were def within my top 5 DJs i wanted to see and that was a complete waste of time.

i don't know where you guys were standing, but i was behind the white tent smack in the middle of the crowd and there was not a single person dancing around me.

i think everyone in my vicinity all fell asleep in synch.

:confused:

what year was best for you . . .

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Kleinenberg dissappointed a bit...Pete Tong, was Pete Tong:rolleyes: ...Marco V ripped shit up:eek: ...Sasha and Digweed were very very good...Zabiela did a "weird" set...RITM SUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKEEEEEDDDD.....damn were they horrible....i missed: James Holden, Steve Porter and Chris Fortier....i guess we have next year...and yes, the line-up def. sucked...all the great acts were playing at the same time....oh, and WTF was all this Political BS being spewed out of the mouth of some MORON on the Soundstage??? bro i dont wanna hear ur political views...introduce the next act and STFU!!!!

the political shout outs were a bit heavy.. but understood.

so you saw tong??? how's did ya like the go-go's???? :)

Yea politics was heavy. But I think it was a defense mechanism. Right now we are being targeted as a goup. BY we I mean anybody who loves electronic music. The RAVE ACT. I didn't know about it until two weeks ago in this message board when somebody casually mention it. It sucks. It's a violation of our rights to assemble.

Check Out this SITE: http://www.emdef.org/s2633/

It concerns all of us

Don't wake up one day and ask yourself what ever happened to our scene, man.

I'm Sounding like an Old Man. But I'm 28 and being around RAVES since the 20th Century. And it's something I don't want gone.