Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Pool Party @ The Shelbourne

djtroy

I hear there is a huge line and its 40 bucks to get in. I was gonna come down early but I dont want to be stuck and not get in. Guess I might just wait and go to Space early tonight instead. Keep me posted if you hear anything about the shelbourne today.

sickest party of wmc 04 was JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP @ shelbourne

I'm done......................Jr V from 12.30 - 3pm too gay but good music then streght to shelbrourne.....

unfuckingbelievable

what? trainwrecks??? not enough energy??? where the fuck were you in the restroom??????

sick sick sick sick I'm retiring

Guest saleen351

imagine if space had him tonight, liked they tried... JP will teach a lot of jocks a thing or two about djing. Besdies jr, jp is the only weathly dj that never leaves his own town..

Originally posted by saleen351

imagine if space had him tonight, liked they tried... JP will teach a lot of jocks a thing or two about djing. Besdies jr, jp is the only weathly dj that never leaves his own town..

it's a little weird that you would like JR and JP, considering their recent history with SF. but you're right, Space could not handle JP, and he would tear the fucking walls down. Plus, your sig about keeping certain people out of Broward is pretty racist, dont' you think?

Originally posted by cq29

it's a little weird that you would like JR and JP, considering their recent history with SF. but you're right, Space could not handle JP, and he would tear the fucking walls down. Plus, your sig about keeping certain people out of Broward is pretty racist, dont' you think?

just a tad!