Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the 'had such a time at ultra, I did ?? the next day

scavenger81

Everyone post your lame ass shit that you did the recovery day after rolling at ultra.........I'll go first....I shed a couple of tears when that song came on ,"show me your true colors", near the end of 'save the last dance'...and then today, I shed a tear thinking about writing this message......I need some fucking prozac..........

Maria and her hardcore crew corrupted me..:)..I'll post pictures in 2 weeks when I get them........and I'm Russian to begin with....I didn't drink all weekend...and I guess 15 years of living in boston with all the uptight asswipes made me realize I wanted to just do crazy shit for one night..

Originally posted by scavenger81

Maria and her hardcore crew corrupted me..:)..I'll post pictures in 2 weeks when I get them........and I'm Russian to begin with....I didn't drink all weekend...and I guess 15 years of living in boston with all the uptight asswipes made me realize I wanted to just do crazy shit for one night..

What part of Russia? You know my buddy Ludwig Faniberg, aka Tarzan?

Originally posted by kaydup

So you went to Ultra Sat and you were back in Boston on Sunday???

I ran out of money, cuz I gave some guy from BOSTON that I just met, 40 bucks to go in on 2 pills with me...and and water for everyone with us....... and my flight was on sunday at 9 am...so I payed the concierge 10 bucks to wake me up at 4:30 for my super shuttle, but I ended up smoking weed with half of Dupont Plaza (where I was staying) (2 min walk to ultra), afterwards, and just talking with people about amazingly deep shit...after 10 hours of just rolling and not speaking, it was just shocking how much people were willing to open up to total strangers..

Originally posted by kaydup

Did you bang Maria??

Did you bang anyone

Are you kidding me...that's like comitting social suicide in boston.....they're REALLY REALLY good to me..i'm not even sure why.....I was like anti-sleazy the whole weekend...........

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by scavenger81

Are you kidding me...that's like comitting social suicide in boston.....they're REALLY REALLY good to me..i'm not even sure why.....I was like anti-sleazy the whole weekend...........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this thread.