Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey does anyone know.....

Now please don't quote me on this, but I heard that SF got raided, and 155 people were arrested. The owner Richard Grant was out back w/ 10 Dominicans packaging coke naked.. 3 midgets were locked up for selling K, and the place it about to be shut down...

About JP, he od'd at his pool party and fell from the DJ booth into the pool and then drowned after he od'd..

HOly shit.

Yeah my cousins roommate was tehre and he got busted because he had 50 jars (personal use) in his crotch and the dog jumped him.

I also heard that they snuch JP out through the underground tunnel

Originally posted by kaydup

HOly shit.

Yeah my cousins roommate was tehre and he got busted because he had 50 jars (personal use) in his crotch and the dog jumped him.

I also heard that they snuch JP out through the underground tunnel

I was there dooooooooooood, I bought 2 rolls and a liq from the Police dog...

Fuck that bro that is entrapment.

FUcking dogs selling shit.

WTF

It happend, and i'm in jail right now.. Richard is here, still naked, but he had 4oz's of coke jammed up his ass, so were still going from Sat night, this stuff is the shit...

NO shit that's crazy!!!

Is JP there?? Is he ok? Where does that tunnel lead to?

Will you be able to make it to "War of the Worlds" on Sat?

Jp is in the pool filter at the Shelbourne in Miami, they're using the skimmer to get all the bags of tina outta the pool that fell outta his pocket when he fell in..

He's dead

The tunnel leads to a meth lab in Cali...

The war of the worlds is on and poppin.

Holla I knew you wouldnt let no dumb jail keep you from the best party in the tri-state EVER in history.

Sucks about JP, but he had a good run. You wanna have a vigil tonight for him??

Bro, if we find that fucking dog its ON!!

Hold on the CO is giving me and richie a hard time right now...

Ok i'm all set

Here's a pic of the dog that sold me shit, if you see him, fuck him up...run him over, sell him to the nearest chinese resturant for 50 yen...

Zasko-K-9.jpg

I'll light a candle here in jail for JP, he had a great run, if he only had his Prada water wings on, he'd still be w/ us..

Fuck that dog, I will keep a lookout for him.

You need bail for you, fuck Richard. I mean if you hook me up I can make some dough to get you out.

Hey this is a little crazy idea but would you want to buy SF?!? would be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. We could have Jerry X at the door

Naw i'm cool, I'm all coked up, I doubt i'll be going anywhere for a while.. Richard is puttting out monster lines!!!That fuckin dog just ripped a gager, he's corrupt as hell.. I was in the shower and the dog followed me in and pissed on my ankle...

I'll def split SF w/ you, did you hear it got raided? I just heard.

Shut the fuck up.

It got raided NO FUCKING WAY OMG. Is JP ok??

I hope so

Just heard myself, i'm in shock... I was wondering what I was doing in a cell w/ the owner and some random german shepherd that was carrying k.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Just heard myself, i'm in shock... I was wondering what I was doing in a cell w/ the owner and some random german shepherd that was carrying k.

Wait a sec, your in jail???

what's going on bro. Are you ok? Have you heard from JP? I hope this doesnt have anything to do with the raid at SF, does it?

Just as long as they dont shut down Twilo this city will be cool

Wait a sec, your in jail???

what's going on bro. Are you ok? Have you heard from JP? I hope this doesnt have anything to do with the raid at SF, does it?

Just as long as they dont shut down Twilo this city will be cool

Nope, nothing to do w/ the raid.. But I heard SF got raided, is it true?

I was at the Tunnel hangin w/ Todd Terry.... JP's fucked, he was just in a train wreck.. and then he got of the decks and stubbed his toe..

No clue if the raid is true or not. No one can confirm. Last I heard was that they locked themselves inside SF and the cops couldnt get in. Fucking nuts.

Tunnel was off the meter I didnt see you, I left and went to Circa

No clue if the raid is true or not. No one can confirm. Last I heard was that they locked themselves inside SF and the cops couldnt get in. Fucking nuts.

Tunnel was off the meter I didnt see you, I left and went to Circa

when i heard this. i went nuts..but i was still able to use slyonspromos list.his comps even work when the place is closed..

when we got home that night..i caught TA shittin in the yard again

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Hold on the CO is giving me and richie a hard time right now...

Ok i'm all set

Here's a pic of the dog that sold me shit, if you see him, fuck him up...run him over, sell him to the nearest chinese resturant for 50 yen...

Zasko-K-9.jpg

I'll light a candle here in jail for JP, he had a great run, if he only had his Prada water wings on, he'd still be w/ us..

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: