Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Rape of Haiti

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

Ok, my little misguided racial equality challenged little buddy..I'll tell you. I work across the street from the white house. What do I do? I fuck your mother...It's fun too. :)

Stop posting already....please...it is painful to see someone make a monumental dickhead out of themself....

I know you have turned that into an art form, but enough is enough

lol... It's entertaining to see you reach for something to blast me on but you have nothing. What a fucking clown you are Mahs you little video game play cake boy. Good luck jerking off, once again. Fucking sell out. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: still dodging the question....

Originally posted by igloo

Stop posting already....please...it is painful to see someone make a monumental dickhead out of themself....

I know you have turned that into an art form, but enough is enough

"Please... uncle..uncle... I can't take being exposed anymore" - Igloo

You're a pathetic little bitch, Igloo. Can't take getting bitch slapped by your own shit? Have a nice life licking dubya's nuts, fuckboy. :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, my little misguided racial equality challenged little buddy..I'll tell you. I work across the street from the white house. What do I do? I fuck your mother...It's fun too. :)

You sell snake oil at the town fair, you loser.... better yet you probably sell D.C. monument black and white pics to tourists or wait I got it, you spit squee-gee windsheilds at red lights.... :laugh:

"Please... uncle..uncle... I can't take being exposed anymore" - Igloo

You're a pathetic little bitch, Igloo. Can't take getting bitch slapped by your own shit? Have a nice life licking dubya's nuts, fuckboy. :laugh: :laugh:

ALL TOGETHER NOW....

COOM- BYA- YA MY LORD, COOM- BY- YA....

:laugh:

Originally posted by mr mahs

You sell snake oil at the town fair, you loser.... better yet you probably sell D.C. monument black and white pics to tourists or wait I got it, you spit squee-gee windsheilds at red lights.... :laugh:

Makes a lot of sense if you're a moron but since I'm obviously on a computer that would make everything you've said a big negative. You don't have to read your resume to try and figure out who I work for.

Nice try clown. This is getting boring once again. Have fun fingering yourself, poopy pants. :)