Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lawler Reviews?

renzo2

Originally posted by chaflas

For those who went (if you guys are still alive), how was it?

I wanted to go, but freakin work is getting in the way of my social life. :mad:;)

I got there about 2:30 a.m. and Lawler WENT OFF!!! Place was packed - wall to wall. I'm not that impressed with the venues. Same SPIN but with huge screens with cool visuals.

About 4:45 a.m. Lawler dropped Junior Jack - Stupid Disco and the place errupted . . .

Then went over for afterhours at the Cafeteria . . .

lawler had everyone mental (esp. the last two hours or so) spotted in vip section @ state: nick warren, sasha, james zabiela, oscar g....i also went to the cafeteria for after hours and saw lawler and nick warren still hanging out. someone said that lawler was gonna spin for a while at the cafeteria, but i left around 8:30 and didn't see him playing.

diego does a great job with another event whats new. the atmosphere was very intense and i had a great time for the short time I was there. i heard steve play murk - time! :) .. I was up in the vip with jigga and company and went to see stryke playing some great beats upstairs.

the visuals were insane and the place was packed to the fuckin rafters!!!

congrats guys and hope to see it again next year.

The place was sick! Stryke had the pleasure of mixing with one needle with final scratch becuase someone broke it on him. He did a great job with the lack of equipment. Greg thanks for the free drink! Lawler had the place rocking.