Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seaside St. Patrick's Parade???

hey calebb your a big man with a big mouth on this message board and then again might be one of the biggest assholes on this board. I will tell you what learn to keep your mouth shut cause one day it might get you hurt. it would be great to see if you had the balls to talk this shit to my face and the other peoples faces that you talk so much about most being my good friends. so do your self a favor and grow the fuck up all you do is want to start shit on these boards. i am not one to answer stupid shit like this but you are just starting to get annoying with all the shit you talk about people you have no clue about

Originally posted by ag55

hey calebb your a big man with a big mouth on this message board and then again might be one of the biggest assholes on this board. I will tell you what learn to keep your mouth shut cause one day it might get you hurt. it would be great to see if you had the balls to talk this shit to my face and the other peoples faces that you talk so much about most being my good friends. so do your self a favor and grow the fuck up all you do is want to start shit on these boards. i am not one to answer stupid shit like this but you are just starting to get annoying with all the shit you talk about people you have no clue about

You're so queer.