Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Crystal Method and Armin review at Mansion

Bling

ok what could have been an amazing nite of music was seriously cut short. first off, armin played for only 45 min. that is horrific. thank god though when he was playing he proved once again why hes my favorite dj.. THE PEOPLE'S DJ :)

got there early around 945 and outside is perry o' neil and fiilo and peri so im there talkin to them for a bit. then arturo, bobbalou, mdamon, trancemonkey and dumeral and omfg tigerclaw arrive :)

so we get inside and the place looks really nice. though the a/c is horrific, id say by the end of the nite the place was at 3/4 capacity and it was really hot. I can feel for those that went to sasha and digweed where it was prolly at full capacity.

anyways perry o'neil is throwin down some nice tunes in the lounge, and they have these Image models walkin around in domme outfits. very sexy.

so i walk in the main room around 12 (they opened an hr late i believe) and markus is throwin down some serious shit. "as the rush comes (markus schulz coldharbour remix) . he played for about an hour. a really awesome set. I havent seen markus spin for a while so i was glad i came :)

then crystal method came on OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BEST LIVE PA IVE SEEN ALL CONFERENCE. they went old skool on our ass with classic crystal method tracks. I loved it. they rocked it hard. even koky agreed with me and said its the best shit hes heard all conference :)

then markus came back on and tore it up in there he came out with incredible energy and myself and the TA's in attendance went apeshit. What a great second part to his set. PURE OWNAGE!!!!

Then armin came on my fav dj and i died even before he touched the decks. He ripped it up so hard, arminstyle. my fav track of nite OMFG burned with desire (armin van buuren remix ) DAMN I LOVE THAT TRACK OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

THEN 45 MIN LATER HE STOPPED WTF :( this is the only thing that keeps this nite from not getting a perfect 10/10 for me. MIKE came on after armin for an hr or so. at this point i was pissed cuz i came to see armin and we barely saw him :( Mike was awesome but i was so pissed i didnt get back into it.

oh well

i give it 8/10 for the great markus set, the awesome armin set and the incredible performance by crystal method

OH and having markus dance right next to me during armin was bad ass as well :)

PS (to the guy who came up to me and told me to continue to write my reviews, that he enjoys em.... word up brotha :) )

Guest saleen351

how would you know if someone went "old school " on you if you have been clubbing for a month?

Markus's set was the BEST! WOW Armin rocked but really Markus went for it, I saw Edgar V Havin it in the dancefloor during his set as well. The Absolute best set from Markus!

Armin was great of course but Markus was just as good!

Caught the end of the TCM, the 20 minute closing version of "Get Busy" got a little boring though they were rockin for the alternative crowd there. At 3 AM the bars were empty in there, no wait for drinks at all on the main bar in the main rm, prolly cause how damn expensive they were. I though the sound system was a little naff, could have been better, sounded "dull"