Clubplanet Nightlife Community

knicks fan read here

yazzman

okay first off i am not a knicks fan but a cavs fan. i was born in cleveland but living in new york . just asking the knicks fan if they feel the same. i kind of read stuff like knicks ready for playoffs , once houston is healthy watch out for the knicks . i was listening the mike and mad dog and they were talking about the knicks and playoffs. i think i might be the only one who think the knicks are in real danger of missing the playoffs . i know the east sucks but i think cleveland will pass them and boston did tonight . the only thing they have going is how bad toronto and philly are . i think in honesty they may get the 8th spot but i would not order playoff tickets yet or hold your breath. i think most also would agree the van horn trade sucked . not because tim thomas is bad , but because it ruined chemistry . lastly my finals prediction is indiana and sacremento . the kinds scare me a little though. i also think if it ends up that indiana will scare a team in the west more then people think . the are very underated especially man to man defense . ron artest is the best defender in the nba and o'neal is great as well

Indiana and Detroit (now with 'Sheed) can pretty much compete with the west, well, somewhat.. the west still has the edge obviously, I don't think either team can beat the Kings, Spurs, Mavs, and Lakers in the playoffs.. but you never know, they're looking really good.

.5 a game sperates the knicks from the 9 spot in the east..and one full game from the 10th and 11th...the east is horrible..and even teams like Miami and Boston could make some noise in the playoff picture.

no one is beating a western conf team...not even Indiana or the "rejuvenated" Pistons