Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dancestar awards/afterparty/state review!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

the dancestar awards is a nice event...it promotes lots of good things....it was just to cold to be out there...all the chicks were freezing which made for great nipple watching!!!!!!!!!!

carmen lusious as always...the only thing that got me was paris hilton one an award for best celebrity d.j.!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

she said she doesnt spin clubs, but she likes to spin at small house parties....maybe we could book her for a fliptoniaaa then!!!!!!!

highlight of the night was murk winning best producers, and the blue man group performing i feel loved.....incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

well the afterparty was good...whgen we got there they werent letting any1 in...dont they know im fliptoniaaa!?!?!!?!?!?!?

well after about 10 mintes waiting in the freezing cold they let us in...what was funny is that they held carmen electra back so we could get in!!!!!!then they ushered carmen and dave in.....they seem like there gonna be a good couple...i wish them the best!!!!!!! well the music was very ambient...and all of a sudden who walks in but the man Oscar G!!!!!!!!! i was like yeah this music is gonna get a helluvua lot better....and to my surprise oscar went back....back to the freestyle days....very solid freestyle set!!!!!!!!! followed by ralph keepin the and buildong on the energy!!!!!!!! it was great hangin with them in the booth...than k u guys for the drink!!!!!!!!!

then we headed over to state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

niiiccccccccceeeeeeeee very nnnniiiiicccceeeeeeeee

system is gret in there!!!!!! and they saeed and palash were throwing some darknews in there...then came some todd guy....excellent set...tribal and funky the way i like it!!!!!!!!! then came robbie rivera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pure unadulterated sickness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was my night in a nutshell!!!!!!!!

heres to good times...later daze!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D