Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am moving Away!

erickamikaze

Hello Friends,

I hope everyone is having or had a good WMC 04.

I hope all is going good with you, I haven't talked to some of you in a long time. Most of you I know from the clubs and nightlife, and will really miss the scene here in South Florida. It has been a tough decision but, I have decided to move back to Ohio. I am not sure at this point if it will be short term or long term. It has been a rough go here since I moved to Florida a couple of years ago, and a real roller coaster of a ride. I have been contemplating this for a few months now and I finally decided this week since my apartment is up for lease renewal and the whole job thing is not going the way I hoped for. I just feel like I am spinning my wheels here and not getting ahead.

I will be moving back the last week of March and plan on being in Ohio by April 2nd.

I have already started looking for jobs in Ohio and will be doing more networking in the next few weeks and after I move back.

Drop me a email and let me know what is going on with you and what is new or old. I am going try and make it out a few times before I move away, so maybe we will see each other.

Cheers,

Eric Kamikaze

Email Me

Let me guess:

Pod told you something along the lines of "there's only room for one photographer around these parts of town, I reckon. This town is not big enough to hold both of us." So then he challenged you to a drinking contest. Naturally, he won and now you gotta go, right? Am I right?

What a creep Pod is! :mad:

well eric....it sux that u have to move away....but life sends u down different roads sometimes.....all i can do is wish u the very best in whatever it is u try to accomplish from here on out!!!!!!!!!!!! although it saddens us to see u leave.....it was nice to have u around these parts!!!!!!!!!

so i wish u the best of luck, and heres to u and to good times for u....u know u can always find us right here on c.p....i think they have internet in ohio dont they!?!?!?!!?:D

well for now i must wish u later daze!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fliptoniaaa:D

Guest saleen351

dude, ohio sucks, both my college roomates live there, columbus and cleveland heights... lauderdale sucks for jobs, but in due time you'll do alright..

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Hello Friends,

I hope all is going good with you, I haven't talked to some of you in a long time. Most of you I know from the clubs and nightlife, and will really miss the scene here in South Florida. It has been a tough decision but, I have decided to move back to Ohio. I am not sure at this point if it will be short term or long term. It has been a rough go here since I moved to Florida a couple of years ago, and a real roller coaster of a ride. I have been contemplating this for a few months now and I finally decided this week since my apartment is up for lease renewal and the whole job thing is not going the way I hoped for. I just feel like I am spinning my wheels here and not getting ahead.

I will be moving back the last week of March and plan on being in Ohio by April 2nd.

I have already started looking for jobs in Ohio and will be doing more networking in the next few weeks and after I move back.

Drop me a email and let me know what is going on with you and what is new or old. I am going try and make it out a few times before I move away, so maybe we will see each other.

Cheers,

Eric Kamikaze

Email Me

Y - O - Y - O did you ever leave Ohio?

Wishing you much success and love in the future.

Take care!

Talk about a thread jacking, hehe.

Well the move is not just because of my job or money, there are many factors. It is hard to explain but when I feel that something is not right and need to make a change, I need to go with my gut feeling.

Thank you all for your great comments and showin the love.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

Y - O - Y - O did you ever leave Ohio?

Not sure what you mean by this? I haven’t lived there since 1996, so it will be a very big change.

Originally posted by djfrosty

Hey bro...undertand the dilemna. Where are you moving to in Ohio?

I am going to be living in the Toledo area, more specifically Sylvania.

Originally posted by CrzyC

Eric, I know you are doing what is best for you but know that you have many friends to come visit here in South Florida. I will miss your gorgeous face!!!;) Thanks for all the great memories!

I am just another pretty face :laugh: :laugh:

Thats the way I see South Florida, it will be great to come visit for vacation but it is not the place for me to live.

I am going to be living in the Toledo area, more specifically Sylvania.

I am just another pretty face :laugh: :laugh:

Thats the way I see South Florida, it will be great to come visit for vacation but it is not the place for me to live.

Hey Erick, you're back!!! Soooooo...how was it?

:laugh2:

Hello Friends,

Cheers,

Eric Kamikaze

Email Me

Sad to hear but then again you will be a phone call or e-mail away.

Keep in touch Eric.

OBBY