Clubplanet Nightlife Community

United States of America vs. Richard Grant

I think this was absolutly terrible. I have news for you guys, that could happen to ANY club owner at any time............

It bothers me when i hear people say "good, fuck that place". No one was saying that when they were rushing to pay 50 or 60 $ to get in and having the best time of there lives and talking about it for weeks at a time.

I still give richard grant props for giving us a club in the city that was what a REAL club should be, an owner who takes everything TO THE LIMITS FOR THE PARTY. (and i am not talking about drugs). Soundfactory was taking to the limits on sound, atmosphere,design, and format.I GIVE RICHARD GRANT PROPS.

Everyone else should take lessons from him (- the drug stuff).

For the industry as a whole, this was not a good thing..........

my 2cents.

Originally posted by godisadj

i understand stiff, sf was a little to much for ya, considering your musically challenged!

and what are you....go play pussy control into some metal song you loser.....you CHANGE CD'S AT A GOGOBAR....YOU ARE NOT A DJ. STOP PRETENDING.

STOP LYING TO YOURSELF.

Originally posted by godisadj

i understand stiff, sf was a little to much for ya, considering your musically challenged!

Please, I hope you don't consider JP a "good dj" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He only has a following from the Tri-state area, he's a supastar.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Please, I hope you don't consider JP a "good dj" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He only has a following from the Tri-state area, he's a supastar.

hes a good dj & i didnt say superstar! he always throws down new tracks!

Originally posted by ml2k3

an owner who takes everything TO THE LIMITS FOR THE PARTY. (and i am not talking about drugs). Soundfactory was taking to the limits on sound, atmosphere,design, and format.

Those are all great things I definately appreciated it. I had many good times at SF in the past but, Richard did this to himself and can be blamed for doing his part to destroy what little of clubland is left.

Please don't sit here and praise this fuckin clown when in the end all he did was really perpetuate the sigma attached to those who go out to clubs and what clubland is truly all about.

Furthermore, drugs are everywhere and in many clubs. But many clubs have managed successfully to minimize all aspects of drug abuse within their respective clubs.

We only have Richard to blame for the fact that SF will be no more.

Originally posted by djqwest

Those are all great things I definately appreciated it. I had many good times at SF in the past but, Richard did this to himself and can be blamed for doing his part to destroy what little of clubland is left.

Please don't sit here and praise this fuckin clown when in the end all he did was really perpetuate the sigma attached to those who go out to clubs and what clubland is truly all about.

Furthermore, drugs are everywhere and in many clubs. But many clubs have managed successfully to minimize all aspects of drug abuse within their respective clubs.

We only have Richard to blame for the fact that SF will be no more.

CLOWN WHO ARE YOU CALLING A CLOWN...THIS MAN MADE MILLIONS HE IS FAR FROM A CLOWN AND IT IS NOT WHAT RICHARD GRANT DID TO THIS SCENE...

PEOPLE NEED TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

IT IS WHAT YOU AND I AND EVERYONE ELSE DID TO THE SCENE.

HE PROVIDED 4 WALLS.

WHAT WENT ON WITHIN THOSE 4 WALLS IS ON ALL OF US.

THE DRUGS THE MEMORIES THE GOOD AND BAD TIMES.

IT IS WHAT YOU THE INDIVIDUAL MAKES OF IT.

DONT BLAME HIM FOR THE FALL OF THE SCENE POINT THE FINGER AT YOURSELF FOR DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT. AND QWEST ALTHOUGH YOURE AN ASSHOLE I DONT MEAN YOURSELF AS THE INDIVIDUAL I MEAN IT AS EVERYONE AS A WHOLE.