Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursdays @ Gua-Rapo (March flyer)

sparksy

GuaRapo-Current.jpg

House is alive and well in Arlington. This month we'll be covering a lot of musical ground - a little somethin' different each week. I'll be digging deep in the crates to whip up an all night set tonight. Come on through if you're out & about. . .

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking of rolling by this Thursday to check out what sounds like a good house party.

Should I go ahead and bring a print out of the flyer or do I need a copy of the actual flyer?

Great venue btw- only checked it out once but it looks like it could be a happening party.

What kind of house this Thurs.? Progressive, chill?

Thanks.

You don't need the flyer for free admission. Just come on upstairs. . .

This Thursday the Lemur crew is running tings. They like to throw down a wide variety. You can expect everything from downtempo to breaks to house. Its definitely gonna be goin' off this week.

just wanted to add the official weekly hype...

Serious jaunx this week as the Lemur crew will be making a mighty return to the decks at Gua-Rapo. The Lemurs have been holding it down at Lemur Lounge for well over 2 years, garnering much respect from the punters and press alike. This Thursday, you can expect a far-out mix of downtempo, house, breaks & beyond. Did I mention this is not one to miss?!

Cheers,

Sparks

** Gua-Rapo offers free space for private parties with discounted food/drinks. PM me for the hookup **