Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back From Miami

deepfunk

ok as requested by weyes, here's the "back from miami" thread. i'll start it off with my top 7 (?) list:

1. shipwrecked - so many great peeps and oh my god the music! fiasco, lemon, jask, lego, m3 - i could not stop dancing!

2. soulfuric room @ magic sessions (crobar) - while the main room was cool, the vibe in the soulfuric room was AMAZING all damn night!!! that's what house is about

3. foundation party (goddess) - just exactly what you've come to expect out of this crew, a solid night of great house with the bonus live singing of lisa shaw!

4. syntax party (opium garden) - the syntax guys are great, always a good party. hearing sneak drop one of our tracks didn't hurt either!

5. timo maas throwing downd some dark chicago house @ the hope party (crobar) on friday night was an unexpected treat.

6. radio one kick off (nikki beach) on friday afternooon - nice way to get things going for this year's conference, plus i met notallthere

7. all of the lunches, dinners and drinks with friends

Originally posted by deepfunk

ok as requested by weyes, here's the "back from miami" thread. i'll start it off with my top 7 (?) list:

1. shipwrecked - so many great peeps and oh my god the music! fiasco, lemon, jask, lego, m3 - i could not stop dancing!

2. soulfuric room @ magic sessions (crobar) - while the main room was cool, the vibe in the soulfuric room was AMAZING all damn night!!! that's what house is about

3. foundation party (goddess) - just exactly what you've come to expect out of this crew, a solid night of great house with the bonus live singing of lisa shaw!

4. syntax party (opium garden) - the syntax guys are great, always a good party. hearing sneak drop one of our tracks didn't hurt either!

5. timo maas throwing downd some dark chicago house @ the hope party (crobar) on friday night was an unexpected treat.

6. radio one kick off (nikki beach) on friday afternooon - nice way to get things going for this year's conference, plus i met notallthere

7. all of the lunches, dinners and drinks with friends

Pretty cool event; how much was the damage for ALL this fun? ($$$).

Okay boyz and girlz... here's my attempt to write a review... so bare :D with me because I can't remember everything right now...

Saturday night!! What a frickin night it was!! Went to Crobar for Carl Cox and he banged it. Why oh why can't he play like that in LA. The vibe was great! I ended up running into people from LA there which made the night even better!!! P.Diddy stepped on my foot so I just had to grope his arm :D! Overall night... I give it an 8.5!

Sunday night I went to see my fav dj Chris Gin from Chicago at some club .. umm.. I forget the name.. Lola help a friend out with the name???... but Gin my goodness holy gracious.. His old school Chicago house was just unreal... I couldn't believe how well he did!!! Not to mention I got to see a bunch of old school chicago crobar kiddies from my very first years of partying there.. UNREAL!! After Gin finished his set (too bad it was only 1.5 hour set) We headed back to Crobar to see Erik Morillo and dang did I dance . I was extremely impressed by morillo not too trancey just right... I would rate this night a 9.0

Monday Night... headed out to Nerve I think that's where it was to see a friend from Chicago .. DJ Apocalypse and holy cannoli!!!! TECHNO BABY is all i have to say.. (his name on the board is Omega1) He banged it and banged to the point where I were I got sick... Great job.. definately need to get him out here! After Brad finished we headed to Back Door Bamby at Crobar once again.. I love back door bamby.. will never pass the opportunity!! Crowd was once again amazing.. seen some stars like Pamela Anderson there... finally met our DaVe!! Props to him!!! Rating... 9.5

WMC... my goodness... can't wait for next year.. starting to save already... didn't do too much damage but I won't be going out here in LA for awhile if i'm paying!!!

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Okay boyz and girlz... here's my attempt to write a review... so bare :D with me because I can't remember everything right now...

Saturday night!! What a frickin night it was!! Went to Crobar for Carl Cox and he banged it. Why oh why can't he play like that in LA. The vibe was great! I ended up running into people from LA there which made the night even better!!! P.Diddy stepped on my foot so I just had to grope his arm :D! Overall night... I give it an 8.5!

Sunday night I went to see my fav dj Chris Gin from Chicago at some club .. umm.. I forget the name.. Lola help a friend out with the name???... but Gin my goodness holy gracious.. His old school Chicago house was just unreal... I couldn't believe how well he did!!! Not to mention I got to see a bunch of old school chicago crobar kiddies from my very first years of partying there.. UNREAL!! After Gin finished his set (too bad it was only 1.5 hour set) We headed back to Crobar to see Erik Morillo and dang did I dance . I was extremely impressed by morillo not too trancey just right... I would rate this night a 9.0

Monday Night... headed out to Nerve I think that's where it was to see a friend from Chicago .. DJ Apocalypse and holy cannoli!!!! TECHNO BABY is all i have to say.. (his name on the board is Omega1) He banged it and banged to the point where I were I got sick... Great job.. definately need to get him out here! After Brad finished we headed to Back Door Bamby at Crobar once again.. I love back door bamby.. will never pass the opportunity!! Crowd was once again amazing.. seen some stars like Pamela Anderson there... finally met our DaVe!! Props to him!!! Rating... 9.5

WMC... my goodness... can't wait for next year.. starting to save already... didn't do too much damage but I won't be going out here in LA for awhile if i'm paying!!!

How could you forget Tommy Lee's nasty B.O. :laugh:

Sunday night - the club was Mirage;)

Monday night - the club was Jade (not Nerve):D You were close though:laugh:

Nerve was where you, Heather, and I attempted to do afterhours... but went to the jacuzzi instead (and who could forget the boat ride in Miami Bay...:eek: )

Good review soon-to-be SHORTYSTAR:eek:

and yes, DaVe rules... I'm sooo in love with him;)

Haha Sinrider moving to Glendale... I gotta do it this weekend... i've been putting if off for awhile now..currently in NoHo.. were you the one taking pictures at the wednesday thingy ??

Lola.. my goodness.. I miss you too.. it was weird not waking up to you around or staying up all day long!!! Thank you so much!! I'll get that Gin cd to you asap... it's old old old chicago house!

Damage... 250 for flight and I brought about 300.00 down for spending money came back with about 50.00 .. not too bad

i finally caught up with this thread (i was a li'l too jealous before, maybe :tongue: ); glad you guys had such a great time! i know that i'll be able to afford to go sometime before i die :laugh2: . i've got my sights on next year!!!