Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I dodged the axe

for those interested, I managed to avoid the layoffs on friday, squeeked under the radar I guess. unfortunately, 2 or my 3 cube mates got nixed. the whole day was horrific and literally nauseating. I couldn't even go out friday night because I was so worn out. plus I was so stressed that I thought I'd hurt someone if they gave me a hard time..."get the hell outta my dance space (kapow!)"..."stop talking to me you moron (wham!)"...but the sun is breaking through today and I'm back to my usual off-kilter self. thanks for the kind words.

FG

------------------

nuturing the embers

Originally posted by firegirl:

for those interested, I managed to avoid the layoffs on friday, squeeked under the radar I guess. unfortunately, 2 or my 3 cube mates got nixed. the whole day was horrific and literally nauseating. I couldn't even go out friday night because I was so worn out. plus I was so stressed that I thought I'd hurt someone if they gave me a hard time..."get the hell outta my dance space (kapow!)"..."stop talking to me you moron (wham!)"...but the sun is breaking through today and I'm back to my usual off-kilter self. thanks for the kind words.

FG

Good show FG, well played!

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Funny, I have been thinking of getting a new job, and for some reason thought of your situation on Friday. I was wondering if it worked out.

Glad to hear it did! cwm27.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Archived