Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the FAWKIN GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS.......@CiRCA!!!!!!!!!

wait till the pics go up..it seemed like all the chicks were showing tits and ass last night. it was great.

and last night was the first night with nice weather...all the chicks where wearing skirts sooo hott. legs everywhere.

Pics should hopefully be up in a few hours on ************. Ill keep yo uallposted.

Lil J was on point. sick fucking night.

cant wait till the*******************************************************************************...coming soon;)

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Kosta, have you seen 1.**** since the time he 2.****** that hooker from Boston and ******** broke off the engagment?

I love fill in the blanks lets see.

1. Mark

2. Fucked

3. Kimberly

Did i win??

Originally posted by thehype

I only been to Circa once and i gotta agree, the girls outragous there. it sux Circa is so far from me

when you see the pics from last night youre gonna start driving up weekly.

It was great having Caruso's staff hanging out at Circa last night. :D

Originally posted by ml2k3

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

UNREAL LAST NIGHT!!!

Can someone please back me up on this........I have NEVER seen soo many sexy girls.

siiiick music also.

I honestly have NEVER seen so many drop dead gorgeous girls in my life. It was almost EXACTLY like walking on a beach in Brazil.

Originally posted by thehype

then you should be goin to XL Lounge in Newark(Ironbound)

Kim and I will be making the rounds, were celebrating our engagment, i'd like to extend the invite to everyone. Were so excited.. I took her to a rest stop Waffle House, put the ring in her grits, and when she took a bite and broke her to molars it was so romantic.. All the hicks started to cry and they put in a fat dip in our honor...

I went home last night, looked at the pics before i went to bed.

OMG it looked like fuckin Mardi Gras, Spring Break or whatever you wanna call it. Tits and ass in every picture. And I mean tits and ass.

Good job Kosta.

There is nothing like Circa girls. Wait till the pics come up on the site. Siccckkkkkkk

When I say I literally had girsl showing me tits and ass and bending over for pics...I meant it. I cant get over last night....This is gonna be a dangerous summer. With Circa Thurs/Fri Merge Sat. Surf/Tempts Sun.....Sounds like fun!!!!!

Originally posted by miggymiggs

how's circa on friday nights? is it good for happy hour?

happy hour gets a good crowd from the macl cali pffice buildings next door on both sides of circa...firday nights are simply rediculous.

Nicky Sibilia works the Circa Mix of house hip hop 80's disco andd R&B

See ya there!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

When I say I literally had girsl showing me tits and ass and bending over for pics...I meant it. I cant get over last night....This is gonna be a dangerous summer. With Circa Thurs/Fri Merge Sat. Surf/Tempts Sun.....Sounds like fun!!!!!

like hype said it sux that circa is so far from us but i might have to make that drive.....

the red eye will also have to come since the word is that circa is the place for pics

b there real soon

johel b.

www.chillfactorper4mance.com

Originally posted by kostaP

wait till the pics go up..it seemed like all the chicks were showing tits and ass last night. it was great.

wtf?!!?!

i showed you my tits and ass when you said to at the door

AND at the booth

and still no flash? wtf?

i mean i stripped down and even "hid" it too

and still no flash:(

im so offended

HAAHAHAH WHAT UP KIIIIIIIIDDDD