Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Southamerica Winter Music Conference

happyface

attachment.php?postid=2088724

---------------For the first time in South America, important industry professionals of global electronic music will gather in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The South American Music Conference will reunite international prestigious producers, artists, musicians and other professionals.

Impeccable sets by the best DJs of the moment, alongside the protagonists of the local scene, and the scope of technical and aesthetic excellence who come together in the personal style of the city of Buenos Aires: international center of clubbing with the extroverted character of a Latin American Dance capital.

Conferences and workshops will bring the assisting public closer to main artists, producers, trend-setters, and vanguard musicians. The SAMC will be a celebration of electronic music and the Dance culture.

All of this on my homeland.......where 1 U.S. dollar is valued for 3 bucks over there ! ! ! ! Hope I can do this.... :cool:

Originally posted by happyface

attachment.php?postid=2088724

---------------For the first time in South America, important industry professionals of global electronic music will gather in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The South American Music Conference will reunite international prestigious producers, artists, musicians and other professionals.

Impeccable sets by the best DJs of the moment, alongside the protagonists of the local scene, and the scope of technical and aesthetic excellence who come together in the personal style of the city of Buenos Aires: international center of clubbing with the extroverted character of a Latin American Dance capital.

Conferences and workshops will bring the assisting public closer to main artists, producers, trend-setters, and vanguard musicians. The SAMC will be a celebration of electronic music and the Dance culture.

All of this on my homeland.......where 1 U.S. dollar is valued for 3 bucks over there ! ! ! ! Hope I can do this.... :cool:

you better be getting ready for our trip to Ibiza:idea: :D

• 6 months later...
I heard George Acosta, along with John Secada are doing a remix of Gardel's 'El Poncho del Amor'...

gardel.jpg

Yup...I got them the studio, it's right at the bottom of Mount St Helen...I hope it doesn't blow up in the middle of the session...I don't want to accused of bad timing and shit :devil: