Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maestro REVIEW!!!!!!!!!

For all of you HOUSE-HEADS out there who think you really know your muzik(not tryin' to put down anyone) this documentary shows you who started club life , how it was , and who really started it all!!!!!

It'splaying at the Quad cinema on 13th between 5th and 6th avenues

defenitely go check it out if you're intersted in the history of how we got to where we are NOW!!!!

Oh my god yeah what a frekaign gem of a movie. Saw the 10pm showing and the crowd i was with was amazing. You could feel the love in the room and when djs would speak teh palace wuld erupt and then when footage was shown of the loft, garage,gallery OH MY GOD place was nuts. Gonna watch it again soon. I agree its nostalgic for those who were a part of it and its also great for people like myself who care about history and is very knowlegable(did i spell that right) on club culture. For those who are curious check it out for those who think its all about 140bpm and harder faster then try to expand your horizons. Might not be for you might be. The after party was at coral room with jellybean spinning and now i cant remember who else.

i was there 4 the 10pm showing this past friday and that crowd made the movie 10 times better 'cuz they were all around 4 that amazing time in NY nightlife---i wish everyone would go and see this flick , it really opens your eyes on how we got to where we are today

yes,it is still playing but this past friday was the showing with a free admission to coral room afterwards. i dont think they will be doing anything like that again. i didnt go to the after party but jeelybean benitez was spinning i heard it was hot

it's playing at the quad cinemas at 13th between 5th and 6th avenues