Clubplanet Nightlife Community

arabs arrested in spain

babbo

anyone going to defend and justify the acts of these murderers in spain- if they are proven guilty- will you defend them and their actions- just like you have defended all other acts of murder and terorism-

lets hear from you!!

Originally posted by babbo

anyone going to defend and justify the acts of these murderers in spain- if they are proven guilty- will you defend them and their actions- just like you have defended all other acts of murder and terorism-

lets hear from you!!

i dont recall anyone here defending any terrorist acts

hmm, I thought it was the start...

these people should be delt with by the proper legal processes of spain.

I know you americans don't like applying due legal process to foriegners, but, well, we do try to apply the law to our citizens and others (well, the uk is a bit slack here actually)

interesting for me have been the mass demonstrations in spain, people coming out spontaniously to protest about the government.

the people, a lot of people, blame the government, for making spain a target, by fighting the war in iraq, that many of them opposed.

for the first time, i actually have been worried about a terrorist attack, and why am I and other members of my country a target from al quaeda? 'cause of the iraq war.

way to make us safer tony...

Originally posted by marksimons

hmm, I thought it was the start...

these people should be delt with by the proper legal processes of spain.

I know you americans don't like applying due legal process to foriegners, but, well, we do try to apply the law to our citizens and others (well, the uk is a bit slack here actually)

interesting for me have been the mass demonstrations in spain, people coming out spontaniously to protest about the government.

the people, a lot of people, blame the government, for making spain a target, by fighting the war in iraq, that many of them opposed.

for the first time, i actually have been worried about a terrorist attack, and why am I and other members of my country a target from al quaeda? 'cause of the iraq war.

you must be joking!! lmfao

joking about what?

the demonstrations? I saw them on the news... my worries? my feeling that due process should be afforded to these guys?

I agree with the due process- but "you're joking" refers to you are concerned about terrorist attacks because of iraq war- to me thats a form of justifying terrorism- and exactlly one of the reasons why- whith thinking like that- terrorists/murders- are defended and run rampant- YOU ARE JOKING

it's not justifying.

it's giving the reasons for.

if the terrorists say that the reason they bombed these people was because of spain's involvment in the war then erm, that's a very important point to make.

these terrorists are looking at the UK now because we are america's ally in this war, which is illegal, just as illegal as terrorism.

remember.

10,000 civilians have died as a result of the iraq war, at least that number.

what justificiation do you give for their 'liberation' to heaven?

who is a terrorist depends on who you ask.

I'm damn sure a large body of people feel american pilots are as bad as terrorists...

it's not justifying.

it's giving the reasons for.

if the terrorists say that the reason they bombed these people was because of spain's involvment in the war then erm, that's a very important point to make.

these terrorists are looking at the UK now because we are america's ally in this war, which is illegal, just as illegal as terrorism.

remember.

what justificiation do you give for their 'liberation' to heaven?

who is a terrorist depends on who you ask.

I'm damn sure a large body of people feel american pilots are as bad as terrorists...

there are "reasons" why a serial killer goes out and murders 20 people, there are "reasons" whyta rapist does what he does- dude- you got yr head on upside down

and what are the reasons for 10,000 dead iraqis?

collatoral damage?

the best we could do?

the few suffering for the collective good of the many, a collective good which is looking very etheral?

to the families its a bullet, or a bomb, or a mine that has hit, landed on, exploded near by, to snuff out the life of a human being.

the pilot may have is orders. the targets look small, the frags reported over radio to controllers hundreds of miles away... how culpable are you for just following orders, when it comes to war crimes, just following orders is not an excuse.

anyway, yeah, there are reasons, reasons there, reasons everyfuckingwhere...

and what are the reasons for 10,000 dead iraqis?

collatoral damage?

the best we could do?

the few suffering for the collective good of the many, a collective good which is looking very etheral?

to the families its a bullet, or a bomb, or a mine that has hit, landed on, exploded near by, to snuff out the life of a human being.

the pilot may have is orders. the targets look small, the frags reported over radio to controllers hundreds of miles away... how culpable are you for just following orders, when it comes to war crimes, just following orders is not an excuse.

anyway, yeah, there are reasons, reasons there, reasons everyfuckingwhere...

end of conversation- let the reasons flow- remain a victim

IF this number is true and I mean IF... Where was your outcry when thre number was 500k+ the last 25 years...

You're protesting the wrong side....

Where did you get the number of 10k

But I thought Alqeada didn't exist in Iraq?

why end of conversation?

not saying that 10,000 dead iraqi's justifies what happend in spain. but it could be one contributing factor in terms of what made the people who pulled the triggers (or phoned them in as it seems to be) convince themselves to be able to carry out this act of terrorism...

why end of conversation?

not saying that 10,000 dead iraqi's justifies what happend in spain. but it could be one contributing factor in terms of what made the people who pulled the triggers (or phoned them in as it seems to be) convince themselves to be able to carry out this act of terrorism...

youre all twisted and backwards/upside down

why?

how have I got this backwards and upside down?

I'm just trying to think of the possible reasons that the bombers would have used to justify their actions to themselves.

I thought occupying a country to liberate it was the backwards way of doing things...

why?

how have I got this backwards and upside down?

I'm just trying to think of the possible reasons that the bombers would have used to justify their actions to themselves.

I thought occupying a country to liberate it was the backwards way of doing things...

like i said- youre all twisted upand backward- good luck to you

Originally posted by babbo

end of conversation

you're only ending cause you got nothing
But I thought Alqeada didn't exist in Iraq?

You're exactly right Al Queda doesn't exist in Iraq, the point being is that our ocupation of Iraq will give the Terrorists a convenient reason to go out and kill westerners. What part of this is so hard to understand?

Originally posted by xpyrate

you're only ending cause you got nothing

You're exactly right Al Queda doesn't exist in Iraq, the point being is that our ocupation of Iraq will give the Terrorists a convenient reason to go out and kill westerners. What part of this is so hard to understand?

I got nothing to say to ya about this- that is correct- you keep justifying what they do- and theyll keep killing

end of conversation

mmm yes, yes I am.

very useful.

but seriously guys.

terrorists don't do this for the fun of it.

terrorism, right, slowly, think carefully about this, terrorism yeah, it's a symptom. not a cause of problems.

let's go over this again.

terrorism, as bad, as wrong as it is, is not the root of the problem, it is a symptom of many.

if you don't understand terrorism, how can you hope to stop it?

defenitions of terrorists change.

before the United States became indepentant, when they were fighting britian, were the freedom fighters terrorists?

america has killed 10,000 civilians in iraq and a good few thousand in afghanistan.

that's more people than were killed on september 11th, many more.

now.

if september 11th, where 20 people killed 3000 or so, causes america to start two wars, don't you think the deaths of over 10,000 people could cause some retaliation.

what about the other stuff.

do you really think the terrorists want to invade america? or they are jealous? no, they're fighting in the only way they can see open to them.

I'm not saying it's the right way, not by a long shot, but if the UN is not used as it should be, if resolutions are not enforced (looking at you israel) and if situations are left to go tragically wrong, such as Rwanda and Yugoslavia, if the US only responds to force, only talks in a language of force, isn't it natural that terrorists use violence.

I don't like any violence that kills people. whether that's a cruise missile, a stinger, hellfire, bullets from a gun, shells, whatever, people die. innocent people.

america accidentally kills 30 people, misguided bomb, is that an act of terror? is it moraly wrong? should the perpetrators be punished? or are american actions above the law, because they are always for the greater good, despite the fact that the leaders of the country have made it perfectly clear they're acting out of their own self interest...

mmm yes, yes I am.

very useful.

but seriously guys.

terrorists don't do this for the fun of it.

terrorism, right, slowly, think carefully about this, terrorism yeah, it's a symptom. not a cause of problems.

let's go over this again.

terrorism, as bad, as wrong as it is, is not the root of the problem, it is a symptom of many.

if you don't understand terrorism, how can you hope to stop it?

defenitions of terrorists change.

before the United States became indepentant, when they were fighting britian, were the freedom fighters terrorists?

america has killed 10,000 civilians in iraq and a good few thousand in afghanistan.

that's more people than were killed on september 11th, many more.

now.

if september 11th, where 20 people killed 3000 or so, causes america to start two wars, don't you think the deaths of over 10,000 people could cause some retaliation.

what about the other stuff.

do you really think the terrorists want to invade america? or they are jealous? no, they're fighting in the only way they can see open to them.

I'm not saying it's the right way, not by a long shot, but if the UN is not used as it should be, if resolutions are not enforced (looking at you israel) and if situations are left to go tragically wrong, such as Rwanda and Yugoslavia, if the US only responds to force, only talks in a language of force, isn't it natural that terrorists use violence.

I don't like any violence that kills people. whether that's a cruise missile, a stinger, hellfire, bullets from a gun, shells, whatever, people die. innocent people.

america accidentally kills 30 people, misguided bomb, is that an act of terror? is it moraly wrong? should the perpetrators be punished? or are american actions above the law, because they are always for the greater good, despite the fact that the leaders of the country have made it perfectly clear they're acting out of their own self interest...

farakahn -ese