Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bullshit

Originally posted by plasmic34

I didnt get in because i was wearing a fcuk shirt

seriously what is wrong with nyc club scene i mean i wouldnt let in somebody that looks not proper or doesnt fit the crowd thats inside but reg outfits come on now nyc is prob worst in the dress code when i go to europe every year theres no such a thing everybody knows how to dress there and everybody just has a blast at the parties nobody looks at others outfit or what brand name they wear they are there as a big family and enjoy the beats , nyc is miles away from that

they were just trying to be assholes at black just cuz factory got shut down so they tried being all strict and shit

oki i could understand strick by searching more for drugs and so on but reg outfit whats strick about that or maybe bloomerg invanted another new law we dont know about lol

jp is my man but how they fucked me over is not even funny. I used to go to SF every Sat and Sun. and this is what i get for going to black in a fcuk shirt. I even went to miami just to see him at the shellborn and that fuckin party got shutdown early and i go back to see him at black and they dont let me in for what im wearing fuck them. IM sorry for my launguage but that is riduculus

yo seriously i dont see nothing wrong with wearing a fcuk shirt but yep they are being assholes, it will be differently as weeks go.My friend got kicked off for nothing, Paris told him to come back, lol but the line was around the corner so he didnt want to go back online so he bounced...

Originally posted by polishpit

yo seriously i dont see nothing wrong with wearing a fcuk shirt but yep they are being assholes, it will be differently as weeks go.My friend got kicked off for nothing, Paris told him to come back, lol but the line was around the corner so he didnt want to go back online so he bounced...

at least we not missing anything pit i love those hidden cameras lol

The fucked up thing is that they made up so many bullshit guest lists its not even funny. everyone who was supposed to be on a guest list got thrown at the wall. I even gave the bouncer 50 to get in the front when im supposed to be on a guest list and i didnt even get in

The fucked up thing is that they made up so many bullshit guest lists its not even funny. everyone who was supposed to be on a guest list got thrown at the wall. I even gave the bouncer 50 to get in the front when im supposed to be on a guest list and i didnt even get in

what ?????????? u gave him 50 and he took it ???