Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can It even come close?

freeknrican

Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself. Just moved to southern California from N.Y.C. C'mon L A peeps show me a good time? I hear mixed reviews on L.A. nightlife some say it's good others say If you are comparing it to N.Y.C. you'll never be happy.But I know there are fun spots hiding out in L.A. I have no Idea where to go. I haven't even met anyone to give me a good recomendation. I'm used to Soundfactory (love that place Jonathan Peters rocks!!!) lived there for a few years If anyone has been there then you will know the vibe I am looking for. Internet is hopless. So hook a brotha up Cali!!!

don't even get me started on new york v. l.a.;we've seen that topic too many times and i, personally will go on too long about it :rolleyes: . i'm from new york originally and i live here, so you figure it out :D !

but, as i say to everyone, spundae, spundae, spundae!!! if you want a bigger club with a vibe that is unmatched, anywhere, that's your place :aright: . good djs, too, though avalon has been pulling in better ones, lately :( . i don't like avalon, so that's a shame. but check out spundae:

www.spundae.com

Originally posted by freeknrican

Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself. Just moved to southern California from N.Y.C. C'mon L A peeps show me a good time? I hear mixed reviews on L.A. nightlife some say it's good others say If you are comparing it to N.Y.C. you'll never be happy.But I know there are fun spots hiding out in L.A. I have no Idea where to go. I haven't even met anyone to give me a good recomendation. I'm used to Soundfactory (love that place Jonathan Peters rocks!!!) lived there for a few years If anyone has been there then you will know the vibe I am looking for. Internet is hopless. So hook a brotha up Cali!!!

One Word Dawg - LALate.com

Rooftop Pool Party today @ the Standard earlier, off to now the House of Blues Sunset Strip Foundation Room (that is otherwise closed to the public but tonight open for LALate clubgoers ... and there is a superstar dj showing up - sorry cant say it until ... after the party lol) ... Saturday 80 of the worlds #1 asian bikini models getting nekid all night long at LAlate's Asian Import Models Party ... then on the 27th the Mansion Party Open Bar ... plus, oh, 4 dozen other parties this week along. Trust us - your social life will never be the same again :D If we tell you about the hookup stories we get emailed from our clubgoers the day or days after a party - you'd :D smile.

Anywaysssss SUPPP NYC! Former NY'er in da house here too. It's great here ... that is, if you got the hookups :D

Peace.

LALate.com

Originally posted by lalate

If we tell you about the hookup stories we get emailed from our clubgoers the day or days after a party - you'd :D smile.

perhaps a lalate sponsored, hosted, or affiliated night at lava is in order. :D

Originally posted by lrcn

perhaps a lalate sponsored, hosted, or affiliated night at lava is in order. :D

Yep . We were one of the first to successfully plush clubgoers out of Hollywood and into downtown to try newer, less pretentious venues. Moorea is a great place.