Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heres the artical on black.

http://www.nynewsday.com/nyc-club03...epage-headlines

Four overdose at Manhattan club

By Lindsay Faber

Staff Writer

Four people overdosed on drugs Sunday morning at a Manhattan nightclub that is being sued by the city because of its drug activity, officials said.

The four people were at the Exit nightclub on W. 56th Street around 8:30 a.m. when they overdosed, fire department officials said.

They were taken to area hospitals. At least two were unconscious, according to officials.

The conditions of the four people could not be determined Sunday night.

For several years, the city has had a stormy relationship with the club.

Last February, police shut it down after undercover authorities were able to buy large amounts of Ecstacy and Special K during a 22-month undercover investigation.

A judge allowed the club to reopen a few weeks later.

Now the city is suing the club, claiming it is the scene of ongoing drug activity.

Last week, Sound Factory, another nightclub located 10 blocks south which police also investigated and briefly shut down last year, was the scene of a major drug bust. Authorities seized unspecified amounts of drugs and guns and arrested the club owner and two security chiefs under a statute that makes it a crime to provide a safe haven for drug dealers, police said.

Authorities are looking to shut that club down too, federal prosecutors said.

Attorneys for both clubs could not be reached Sunday night.

I don't think they were overdoses.

I just think that some people couldn't handle that one and a half hour stretch of Latin Jazz Disco gay shit he had going from about 6-7:30 and they were passing out of sheer disappointment and disgust.

Originally posted by deeelite1

I don't think they were overdoses.

I just think that some people couldn't handle that one and a half hour stretch of Latin Jazz Disco gay shit he had going from about 6-7:30 and they were passing out of sheer disappointment and disgust.

i thought that was funky...that was like some 10 am factory ish before he starts getting uplifting and vocals.

now disco on the other hand was sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Originally posted by kostaP

i thought that was funky...that was like some 10 am factory ish before he starts getting uplifting and vocals.

now disco on the other hand was sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Exactly.

We had to suffer through all that garbage then RIGHT as I was convinced he was gonna start something good he gave his speech and the rest is history.

Nothing worse than leaving a club with ALLLLLLL THISSSSSSSSS TIMEEEEEEEEEEE stuck in your head

:mad:

Originally posted by someclown

Dude, I really hope this party can survive. NY needs a decent afterhours spot. Discoteque just doesn't do it for me.

Discoteque :heart::heart:

first time at that party. crowd was scary, room was shit, but the music was to die for.

Originally posted by Kittyk

disco ruled!!! i loved every minute and seeing my boys wiggle and dance. kosta...this is jen...thaks for your help there. black was a blast until the lights came on and they told us to beat it.

Hey...anytime. Had a great time w/ you guys.

I was a bit of a mess tho.;)

Merrit was on point...now if only we can get rid of those chelsea boys we'll be ok. Thank god you guys came because there were only 6 women in that place before you got there....i searched high and low...all fags.

Hey...anytime. Had a great time w/ you guys.

I was a bit of a mess tho.;)

Merrit was on point...now if only we can get rid of those chelsea boys we'll be ok. Thank god you guys came because there were only 6 women in that place before you got there....i searched high and low...all fags.

the Gay crowd was great. No harassment from schmucky men

who is Merrit Kosta?

Jen glad you had a great time.

Poor thing, right out of Disco and on the train

who is Merrit Kosta?

Merritt was the DJ....You know what maybe the fags arent soo bad...less competition=more chicks for me!!!!!!

who is Merrit Kosta?

OH MY GOD!! I was almost in tears,,,yelling at the person...just get me on the first train back to Boston!! I had to change in the bathroom like a homeless person. Still no food :( But it was all worth it.

Originally posted by joe81

Here is todays NY Post article.

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/20838.htm

"Jonathan Peters throws great parties. He spins house music - it's the kind of music people on drugs like to listen to," said a 24-year-old patron from Brooklyn who identified himself as Nick B.

wow.. that might just be THE stupidest comment I've EVER read in an article.

Bravo Nick B You friggin ToolBag

Merritt was the DJ....You know what maybe the fags arent soo bad...less competition=more chicks for me!!!!!!

no

that was Morillo

I asked about 3 dozen people.

they all said Morillo.

I even asked People that worked at Disco.

Kos are u ok?

Jen, you homeless person. We flung u off with a dead cell adn felt terrible.

:-(

Exactly.

We had to suffer through all that garbage then RIGHT as I was convinced he was gonna start something good he gave his speech and the rest is history.

Nothing worse than leaving a club with ALLLLLLL THISSSSSSSSS TIMEEEEEEEEEEE stuck in your head

:mad:

i love that song