Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rydell & Tsettos @Soundgarden was I-N-S-A-N-E-!!!!!!!!!

Saturday night at soundgarden was

as SIIIICK as i said it would be.

PACKED

PACKED

PACKED

WALL TO WALL.........

LINE OUTSIDE TILL 1:30 am, and not a "fake line" either.

I could hardly breath it was so packed. AMAZING night , music was siiick, crowd was intense.

soundsystem was siiiick

Really good seeing everyone.

And to all the "drama queens" who were "hopeing "(for some strange reason) this wasnt gonna be as big as an event as it was........YOU WERE WRONG:D

the night went absolutly perfect.

Thanks to Eugene and the soundgarden for having us.

i went..richie won...saw the kid w/ the glowsticks.....moron....who saw the girl with the lighted sash on?..she was having her bachelorette party or something..then went to black ...saw richie and petey on the 2nd floor...i hear thats the reason the cops shut it down early...lol...im j/k that whole crew is mad chill

No "score" was settled:D

That was cakked MARKETING. It seems to have worked very,VERY well!

Tsettos and Rydell worked really well together. There sets had a really good flow to them. Richie said he had a blast. I know lots of people in the industry like to look for drama, i think this night showed how well things work in UNITY.:D

CANT WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I miss the vibe at Metro...that's the best way I can describe the evening; George and his killa shots, Richie with his sick tracks, Kosta whistlin' to Cokeman, Sticky being Sticky (hehehe), me and girls dancin all night...god I miss the old days...anyone see Metamucil?

Originally posted by club75

Somebody should have pulled a "Terry Tate - Office Linebacker" on that Glowstick Guy - otherwise the night was insane!!!! Sick, sick, sick, can't wait for MDW!!!

I was gonna but it was sooo early in the night.....I didnt want to start problems at 10 pm.