Clubplanet Nightlife Community

webster hall dress code

Originally posted by trance643

webster hall aint strict at all - why you would wanna go there is beyond me though

how come? i heard it was the biggest nightclub in the country and a bunch of my friends are going so i said why not? is it really that bad?

Originally posted by PeeEyeEmPee

how come? i heard it was the biggest nightclub in the country and a bunch of my friends are going so i said why not? is it really that bad?

more like grimiest hole in the wall save urself from a bad time try going to crobar, spirit,deep or avalon

Originally posted by aixgurlie

more like grimiest hole in the wall save urself from a bad time try going to crobar, spirit,deep or avalon

Thanks. I think I'll try one of those instead if everyone is saying stay away from webster. Are any of those 18 to enter or are they all 21?

go to webster hall if your 21...........if your not, don't waste your money........u will not get in with kswiss sneakers, i have a hard time getting in wit diesels

and if u do go, only stay in the main ballroom cuz the other rooms smell like shit.....besides, dj moody always ripps it in the main room and u get to see naked chicks

well i use to go to websterhall sat nights for 4 yrs. And trust me there isnt any reason to go there anymore. The only reason me and my peoples went was cause the dj at the time was rick corbo and hes a good dj udiscovered talent. But since hes been gone since jan theres no reasn to go there. Well if your into the scene only to have a good time and get laid then go to every club as have fun im sure you will have fun at webster if thats your reason. Lots of women some energy but nothing for serious clubbers or music heads. Take it from me someone who frequent the club every sat for 4yrs.

If you listen to evreyone here they alway say its full of tourists well everyclub has them and being at avalon on sat for carl cox me and my friends agreed it was the same as wbsters crowd terrible with the exception of a few. I dont even know who spins on sats nor do i care. So if your about just having fun then go there if you want to be part of a MUSICAL HAVEN then their are many better clubs to go to with a great crowd and great djs depending on what sound your into.

Originally posted by PeeEyeEmPee

Thanks. I think I'll try one of those instead if everyone is saying stay away from webster. Are any of those 18 to enter or are they all 21?

if u need to go to 18+ try avalon or arc or if u want i guess go to webster hall:rolleyes: